+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 385
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs58 View Post
    Hi congratulations would you mind if i added you as a friend on here?? maybe we could help each other
    Yes for sure that would be great

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Hey girls, I have an app. to see GP this arvo. Going by my last period on Nov 25th I am 8 weeks or so! I've had NOOO appetite whatsoever and the thought of food makes me sick, althought I am starving 24/7! just cant win lol! I've had bad headaches when I stand up suddenly but they dissapear pretty quick. I've had no energy at all, not even enough to water our vegie garden yesterday. Gosh this baby making business going on inside of me is draining!! lol

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    Hey girls, I have an app. to see GP this arvo. Going by my last period on Nov 25th I am 8 weeks or so! I've had NOOO appetite whatsoever and the thought of food makes me sick, althought I am starving 24/7! just cant win lol! I've had bad headaches when I stand up suddenly but they dissapear pretty quick. I've had no energy at all, not even enough to water our vegie garden yesterday. Gosh this baby making business going on inside of me is draining!! lol
    It's so hard when you feel like that you poor thing!
    Hope you start feeling better soon x

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    26
    Reviews
    0

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    I know jorjarenee... I'm am totally feeling you. I'm 8wks and 2 days and I feel exactly the same :-( I have to keep telling myself its a good thing to feel like crap lol!

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    had my GP appointment, got my bloods done. (yuk, I hate needles!) hear the results back tomorrow. I've never been to this GP she was wonderful! booked in for first scan on Wednesday!

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked
    26
    Reviews
    0
    Hello ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join. I've been on the IVF journey and am very grateful to have returned 2 BFP BT's, it's still very early days (4 weeks 4 days), but as my first pregnancy, I'm just over the moon to find out that we can get pregnant
    Our estimated date is 28th September.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    Hmm a bit worried, been waiting all day for a call to hear about the results of my blood test yesterday. called up the doctor and they made me an appointment for tomorrow to talk to my GP. is this a good or bad sign?
    geez way to make a girl stress I'm so worried!

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    Hmm a bit worried, been waiting all day for a call to hear about the results of my blood test yesterday. called up the doctor and they made me an appointment for tomorrow to talk to my GP. is this a good or bad sign?
    geez way to make a girl stress I'm so worried!
    Hello try not to stress I'm sure all is well. I had my bloods taken last week and dr didn't call so I made an appointment and everything us fine. Regarding the morning sickness I'm hearing u. I'm 8 weeks and 2 days today and I constantly feel like I'm hung over I think that's the best way to describe it. Can't eat meat and no food really interests me but like my body's always hungry so I eat all the time forcing it down. Everyone keeps telling me it gets better... Hope it's soon!

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    Hello ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join. I've been on the IVF journey and am very grateful to have returned 2 BFP BT's, it's still very early days (4 weeks 4 days), but as my first pregnancy, I'm just over the moon to find out that we can get pregnant
    Our estimated date is 28th September.
    Congratulations! That's very exciting

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolakitty For This Useful Post:

    MsAskBelieveReceive  (23-01-2013)

  11. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    Hmm a bit worried, been waiting all day for a call to hear about the results of my blood test yesterday. called up the doctor and they made me an appointment for tomorrow to talk to my GP. is this a good or bad sign?
    geez way to make a girl stress I'm so worried!
    It's just because they can't give blood results over the phone Hun. Even if the results are good.
    Every time I've had bloods done I've had to make a gp appointment to get them and they have all been good.
    It's hard not to worry though!
    Good luck


 

Similar Threads

  1. My 35+ PG Buddies #10
    By milliegirl in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1216
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 14:07
  2. My 35+ PG Buddies #9
    By fionaalice in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1110
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 14:57
  3. My 35+ PG Buddies #8
    By Alittleray in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1273
    Last Post: 24-02-2012, 14:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
House Call DoctorHouse Call Doctor can provide an urgent after-hours visit to you and your family, when urgent medical situations arise ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due August/Sept/Oct' 16 #4pregnancy and babies through IVF
Miscarriage and bleedingPregnancy Loss Support
What's next?Second Trimester Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›