+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Newbie from Perth

Hi

I am a newbie to bubhub and I'm still trying to navigate through the site.

I am 34 and just started my first IVF cycle. My first pregnancy was conceived naturally but ended in a horrible traumatic outcome 9 years ago. One week over due and she was still born.

I have had many hurdles since in TTC and was finally given the go ahead for IVF. I'm just wondering if there is a Perth forum or group for IVF? Any guidance is appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Butterfly78 Welcome to bubhub Here is a link to the last page of the Perth Thread.
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...irls-17/page43

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome, I am in Perth too and currently on cycle No 3 at Concept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi elkalemi,

Im at Hollywood Fertility Clinic and just had my transfer today at day 5. This is my first cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed . This is my 3rd cycle, and I just had 1 x6 cell embryo and 1 x 8 cell embryo put back Sunday.

This 2 ww is torture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning elkalemi,

Oh wow! They placed back two embies? Was that a day 3 transfer? Sorry I'm really all new to the lingo used in here too so excuse my full sentences haha.

I had a single blastocyst transfer yesterday. I'm trying to stay positive and not think about it, but it is soooooooo hard. Amazing what some people will say to you when they haven't gone through the process.

I really hope it works for you this like elkalemi

I'm trying to find my way around the forums, and I'm trying to find any threads about certain doctors used, or fertility clinics, acupuncture etc. I feel like I am walking in the dark haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think they think I must be a lost cause because they have always said no but this time when I asked they said yes.

The first time I had a 5 day transfer, 2nd time a 3 day transfer and this time 3 day. I don't get many eggs. This cycle I only had 5 but out of that 5, 3 survived and I have one on ice.