+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MeganK your better off looking at fertilityfriends.co.uk they have an international section and you will find the mist popular Spanish clinics on that, have a read through some of the threads and that might give you an idea, the main countries ladies go to here are Czech Republic, Greece and South Africa good luck with your search

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was also wondering about this thread as my husband and I are seriously thinking that Spain is our best option, provided I can access my superannuation money. Just tonight I've emailed IVF Spain in Alicante to ask for a price list and as much information as they can give me. We have an appointment with Lynn Burmeister at Monash IVF on Monday 11th to discuss our options.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @siansmum I've been looking at the IVF-Spain clinic as well and the clinic looks very nice. Do you have any answer from them already? I will also have a look at the fertilityfriends forum. We keep in touch girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those who have been the recipient of a donor egg to create your family, or are in the process of donor egg cycles - I've just started up a thread for people to share their thoughts and decision making processes on Anonymous donations versus Known donations. I am in the process of making this decision at the moment, and to be able to hear people's own story and thoughts about this issue, I'm sure will give me valuable insights that will help me to become comfortable with whatever decision we eventually make. Appreciate everyones thoughts - the thread is here: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...did-you-decide
    Thank you so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganK View Post
    @siansmum I've been looking at the IVF-Spain clinic as well and the clinic looks very nice. Do you have any answer from them already? I will also have a look at the fertilityfriends forum. We keep in touch girls
    Hi MeganK,

Yes, I've heard back from two clinics - IVF Spain in Alicante and Procreatec in Madrid. Procreatec are certainly much cheaper, but they don't seem to have as high success rate as the clinic in Alicante and they don't offer a guaranteed number of 5 day blastocysts, which the clinic in Alicante does (although that is the more expensive package).
    We're seeing our FS on Tuesday, so it'll be interesting to see whether or not she thinks going overseas is a good choice. If she does, then I'll start the process of trying to access my superannuation funds.