+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Zumbaholic! - Week 7, Day 6 - Blog 71

No, I'm not the new Zumbaholic (let's be honest, I became one of those almost two months ago), it's my friend from work! She told me at work that "the song on her iPod made her want to Cumbia" and today she was off doing some printing and doing Zumba moves at the printer...ahhhh, my baby bird has flown the nest! She's going to get the Zumba Exhilarate soundtrack off iTunes so she can dance along to it when she's moved into the house she just bought. She had to go sign the paperwork for the finance today so she couldn't Zumba with me and that made her sad. Little does she know that SOMEONE might just get her the Exhilarate DVD set as a housewarming gift! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Well today's workout was a fantastic one. Although I was sad to not have my Zumba buddy with me, I was pleased with myself. After the weekend of eating crap at the Christmas dos, I was concerned that I would fall off the wagon. That was a bit silly of me, I am committed to this and my lifestyle HAS already changed. I vowed to make today's Exhilarate workout an amazing one. If only my Bodybugg hadn't decided that just before my workout would be the perfect time to discover its memory banks were full, I could give you a calorie burn number but instead I'll have to judge it on the fact that from the third song in, I had sweat dripping down my face and my t-shirt was drenched. I love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    It's great to see you enjoy your workouts. It is a testimony to the DVD's that after 7 weeks we are all still enjoying our Zumba workouts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Zumbaholic! - Week 7, Day 6 - Blog 71

That is so true! You'd think by now that I'd be tired of it but I'm not. I can't lie, the Exhilarate set comes with a bonus DVD of extra workouts when you buy it...and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be Selfish McGee and keep that for myself! I'm also going to get the Zumba games for Xbox Kinect and maybe start going to some classes in the new year...but I think Exhilarate will always be my favourite!