+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ... love love love it - still!! ...

I really wish i could but Ds at 9mths is just too busy chasing the dog, or the cat, climbing on the bed head to look out the window etc. plus he'd go over the side without a second thought. Im forever grabbing him away from the edge. He is just way too busy to relax and cuddle! He still sleeps beside the bed in his cot though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I do love it too.... But DS's wriggling and fussing keeps me awake most of the night. I wake at his every peep and movement. He always falls asleep in my bed and while some nights I keep him with me, I mostly transport him to his bed when I'm ready to go to bed. He ends up back in with me at about 4am though.

Oh, and I always end up with feet in my face when he stays with me all night. This is the way he ends up every.single.time!!!
    Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennos Mummy For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (11-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lili81 View Post
    Can I ask when/where you are having s3x? Im sure you have found a way around it
    hehe you don't have to answer obviously
    We have 3 other bedrooms in the house

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Me&MrMagoo View Post
    ... My nearly three year old adorable lil dude still co sleeps, and I still love it <3

There's nothing sweeter than getting into bed every night and snuggling in with his warm breath on my cheek, listening to his little snores ...

Or waking up to his gorgeous smile and adorable kisses ...

It's the most natural way to sleep, and I wouldn't change it for the world ...
    What a truly beautiful post thank you

Well this morning I woke up to my 15 month old laying next to me singing to herself waiting for me to wake up. Then when I did she hugged me! (She's not a huggy baby)

What a way to wake up

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

It's nice isn't it as much as I'd love our bedroom to ourselves sometimes I know we all sleep better together and we are all less stressed, we have a king bed that we share with DD (16mths) and a queen bed next to it that our boys share (4yrs&5yrs). It's great to have so much room and I love the security feeling co sleeping gives.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (11-12-2012)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It is so lovely snuggling in bed together....even though my DD (3years) doesn't share well and seems to have me hanging half way out of the bed. I say enjoy every snuggle you can get.