Closed Thread
Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Hey ladies!
    I am having my dating scan on the 16th - I will be around 7-8 weeks (maybe 6!) and I understand that it is all to do with how far along I am, but if the Dr can detect a heartbeat, do I get to hear it? Or does he just monitor it and count from the scan?
    I haven't been too 'over the moon', constantly worried that bubba is going to unstick - so I am looking forward to the scan to see if there is something in there and then I will get a little more excited

Thanks
    Reviews

Question for those who have had 20w scan. I have a hospital apt at 19w5d and was going to try and schedule my 20w scan for same day (to minimise time off work). Do I strictly need to be 20w before I have the scan? (Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I have no idea)

Also is anyone still having no symptoms? I'm feeling fine and really don't have a bump yet... I'm only 16w2d. I should be grateful but I can't wait to look pregnant and not chubby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Question for those who have had 20w scan. I have a hospital apt at 19w5d and was going to try and schedule my 20w scan for same day (to minimise time off work). Do I strictly need to be 20w before I have the scan? (Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I have no idea)

Also is anyone still having no symptoms? I'm feeling fine and really don't have a bump yet... I'm only 16w2d. I should be grateful but I can't wait to look pregnant and not chubby.
    My ob booked my 20 week scan for 19 weeks. So I'm guessing it doesn't matter too much. I thought it just had to be done between 18-20 weeks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hey ladies!
    I am having my dating scan on the 16th - I will be around 7-8 weeks (maybe 6!) and I understand that it is all to do with how far along I am, but if the Dr can detect a heartbeat, do I get to hear it? Or does he just monitor it and count from the scan?
    I haven't been too 'over the moon', constantly worried that bubba is going to unstick - so I am looking forward to the scan to see if there is something in there and then I will get a little more excited
    If the doctor detects the heartbeat, you will see it flashing on the screen. It's a beautiful sight. Good luck with your scan

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey ladies!
    We got to hear bubs heart beat when we had our dating scan at 8weeks. It was pretty amazing. I understand how you feel as I was the same. Good luck for your scan next week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My ob booked my 20 week scan for 19 weeks. So I'm guessing it doesn't matter too much. I thought it just had to be done between 18-20 weeks
    Thanks lil smurfy. It did sound like a stupid question but I was just curious...

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry everyone but I'm just in the mood to ***** and I can't do it on Facebook! My mil did it again she forgot ds1s birthday, yup she is going on holidays ( even though she has 2 weeks off) right on his birthday to a place 4 hours drive from here with my sil and her family!!! I'm just wondering should I be upset by this or am I just over reacting?
    On the plus side my nt scan is tomorrow yay fx for 2 healthy and strong babies!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck for your NT scan Nila.

That seems a little thoughtless of your MIL. Is that the only opportunity she has to go away?

Thanks
    Reviews

DH got home from work at midnight, woke me up, and then rolled over and went to sleep. I'm so annoyed because I can't get back to sleep. I'm exhausted enough as it is, when I get plenty of sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies!
    If there is a HB, you should be able to see it, and with the help of a special function on the US machine, hear it too. A number will appear on screen. Don't forget that the earliest you can see a HB is 6w2d. Important to keep that in mind.
    J.