+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 139 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 1388
  1. #961
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    777
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    I did an opk when I got home this afternoon and it's still extremely faint - I'm cd16 and expect to O about cd18, they've been negative since I started doing them 2 days ago - normally they get gradually darker leading up to O. I don't think I've missed the surge, my CM is getting slippery and more of it, temps are tracking normally, so I'm now wondering if I've got a dud lot of opks

    Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I did an opk when I got home this afternoon and it's still extremely faint - I'm cd16 and expect to O about cd18, they've been negative since I started doing them 2 days ago - normally they get gradually darker leading up to O. I don't think I've missed the surge, my CM is getting slippery and more of it, temps are tracking normally, so I'm now wondering if I've got a dud lot of opks

    Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub
    I sometimes don't get gradually darker, they just stay the same light looking neg for days on end then one day BAM positive then The next day back to neg.
    Good luck

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

    Arlais  (18-01-2013)

  4. #963
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,232
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked
    1,153
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I sometimes don't get gradually darker, they just stay the same light looking neg for days on end then one day BAM positive then The next day back to neg.
    Good luck

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    I'm the same. The two months I used them recently it was all nothing.. Nothing.. Nothing.. Then HELLO! positive.... Nothing.. Nothing. Temps confirm O anywhere from 1-3days after. The first month I was so impatient and freaking out thinking it was never going to happen. You would swear I got a BFP the way I was carrying on with my pos OPK.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

    Arlais  (18-01-2013)

  6. #964
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,313
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked
    1,816
    Reviews
    24
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I usually get the gradual build up to a positive OPK, but this month i took one and it was negative, next morning it was close to positive then positive in the afternoon. Youre still in with a shot (ftr my O was late this month though).

  7. #965
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked
    305
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Glitter and Lunie. What fabulous beautiful !!!!

    I was a bit like you this month madewithlove.... got the most stunning positive OPK and was dancing around like an idiot

    AFM... I'm 8DPO today. I got an overwhelming urge to POAS last night even though I knew it would be waaay to early. So my penalty for that it not being allowed to try another one until tomorrow. On the plus side.... I did uncover my hidden stash of pee sticks near our second bathroom which I had hidden so I could sneak off to that bathroom and do one and DP wouldn't think i was crazy doing so many!!

    I've got mild cramps low down and sore nips but otherwise nothing out of the ordinary.

    Does anyone know anything about progesterone levels??
    I get CD21 testing while on Clomid and it's only my second cycle. Last month my level was 49 (which I was told was very good) and this month on day 21 it was 151. Does anyone have any idea why there would be such a big difference?

  8. #966
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nirok View Post
    Congratulations Glitter and Lunie. What fabulous beautiful !!!!

    I was a bit like you this month madewithlove.... got the most stunning positive OPK and was dancing around like an idiot

    AFM... I'm 8DPO today. I got an overwhelming urge to POAS last night even though I knew it would be waaay to early. So my penalty for that it not being allowed to try another one until tomorrow. On the plus side.... I did uncover my hidden stash of pee sticks near our second bathroom which I had hidden so I could sneak off to that bathroom and do one and DP wouldn't think i was crazy doing so many!!

    I've got mild cramps low down and sore nips but otherwise nothing out of the ordinary.

    Does anyone know anything about progesterone levels??
    I get CD21 testing while on Clomid and it's only my second cycle. Last month my level was 49 (which I was told was very good) and this month on day 21 it was 151. Does anyone have any idea why there would be such a big difference?
    Thanks so much!! Im still in shock. Hahaha I was exacly like you ladies with my opks this month before ive never had a full on postive before not sure it it was cuz of the tests I was using. I deff know bubs was concived on jan 1st so its nice to know. I go back for bloods on Saturday and get my results on tueaday because my dr doesn't work mondays. Fx they are still going up.

    Im beside myself in the mornings now because I dont feel like eating but I feel nauseous if I dont eat so I force myself but during the day im fine and could happily eat all day hahah

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

  9. #967
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Well done to u for having energy on jan 1st! I was hung over on the couch all day lol so excited for u glitter!

  10. #968
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Well done to u for having energy on jan 1st! I was hung over on the couch all day lol so excited for u glitter!
    Are you in the tww yet??

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

  11. #969
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Wow congrats to Glittergirl and Lunie! Such exciting news!!! I am trying hard not to test until next week but it is like my own mental torcher....the HPT's are like a drug that I crave and I waste sooooo much money testing when I know it is too early...............

  12. #970
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Are you in the tww yet??

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Nope cd11 of 34 :/ blah lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly January Testing Thread!
    By edb in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 21:07
  2. January 2013
    By frodo in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-08-2012, 13:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwingulerâ„¢ Play Mats and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Transitioning out of swaddlesBabies (3 - 6 months)
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
Stroller for travelProduct Recommendations & Questions
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Same Sex Parents TTC #5Same Sex Parents
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›