Quote Originally Posted by newmummy2010 View Post
I know a lawyer who deals with Centrelink cases to get debts cancelled, google Think Legal .. He used to work for Centrelink
No need to pay a lawyer, all states have Welfare Rights Centres which deal with centrelink matters (debts etc) and they are free legal services