Quote Originally Posted by MMelissa View Post
    I've never had a BFP until 14 - 15 DPO
    did u stress?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: how common is...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLadyBojangles View Post
    Is this your first month TTC? Ive seen a few threads youve started with similar types of questions. There are lots of girls that have been trying a long time and there are great threads where you can get support from girls at a similar stage of their cycle. Like the december testing thread, for example.

You will read all types of things about what to expect, what symptoms you might experience, how early or late you can get a positive result etc etc etc. just try to relax, read a book, watch something on telly, don't let it consume your every thought or you might just go crazy! I do know it's easier said than done though.
    hahaha i promised myself i wouldnt be like this. i dont think i have any questions left. I just felt so.different this month.. i was so sure i.was pregnant.. im hoping after af comes and i try again ill know the symptoms im feeling are most prob in my head. i guess im also stressing as i dont have a male partner we have limited options and our donor could turn around at any time and say im not doing this anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default how common is...

That is fair enough! Do try to relax though! They say stress can delay your ovulation/period. Are you charting? I ovulated late the month I got pregnant... A whole week late. I got bfp 9dpo but if I wasn't temping, and wasn't sure of my exact day of ovulation, then that would technically have been 2 days after what would have been a missed period (but I knew when I ovulated so knew AF wouldn't be due yet)

You may find it helps you know what's going on with your body and feel a bit more in control.

Best wishes xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: how common is...

i think i do need a google and bubhub ban for atleast 7 days! it will do me good! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is not impossible to implant late, although not common. I understand that you are worked up about it, especially since you are relying on a donor. I think LittleLadyBojangles advice about charting and knowing more about what your body is doing is some great advice. Maybe spend the next few days researching charting and BBT to have something to work toward and keep your mind off this cycle. Someone also mentioned in another thread that I read (I think the December testing thread) that a rise in progesterone which is necessary for pregnancy but we also get before AF can actually cause the pregnancy symptoms we can feel, so it's not necessarily all in your head. The symptoms you are experiencing are no doubt real symptoms, they are just not necessarily pregnancy symptoms. I read a lot from the forums all day today (I'm new to this forum but been TTC for over a year and part of a few other forums) and from what I can read most woman actually don't have any symptoms other than feeling like AF is coming before they get their BFP.

I hope you get your BFP soon, if not this cycle hopefully it's your New Year present.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLadyBojangles View Post
    Is this your first month TTC? Ive seen a few threads youve started with similar types of questions. There are lots of girls that have been trying a long time and there are great threads where you can get support from girls at a similar stage of their cycle. Like the december testing thread, for example.

You will read all types of things about what to expect, what symptoms you might experience, how early or late you can get a positive result etc etc etc. just try to relax, read a book, watch something on telly, don't let it consume your every thought or you might just go crazy! I do know it's easier said than done though.
    This is great advice. I would honestly try to adhere to it. Trust me, I spent a year being a crazy TTC obsessed mess. We are still trying nearly 18 months down the road and still not pregnant. Just take it easy to begin with