+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I don't get the whole turn an older age, must chop all hair off thing. I find short hair so much more work than long hair but I have tons of hair and it grows quickly.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Hair length?

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    I don't get the whole turn an older age, must chop all hair off thing. I find short hair so much more work than long hair but I have tons of hair and it grows quickly.
    For me it's easier to style short hair. A quick blast with the hair dryer, maybe 3-4 passes with the straightener and it's done. Long hair means ages with the dryer and straightener and not to mention the product lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Hair length?

My hair is long and curly. I do nothing to it, maybe a tiny bit of product, no hair dryer no straightener nothing. I find it much easier having long hair and just being able to chuck it up in a bun.

My twin sister is the opposite and has a very short pixie cut so each to their own!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hair length?

I'm 28 and my hair is a chin length bob. I cut it this way due to layers. Can't wait for it to get back to my shoulders!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have really really fine hair so when its long its really flat (ive had it down to my bum a few times before). I had it all chopped off and its so much easier with short hair. Ive had it cut so all i have to do is wash it, dry it and its done. I can use product if i want, but i dont need to. I just run my fingers through my hair a few times. Its not flat anymore either.