+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Awesome fertility aid - Preseed

I've been thinking about trying Preseed myself. I have read a lot of good things as well as bad. I read somewhere that it has been linked to miscarriage as it can help unhealthy sperm reach the egg that usually wouldn't make it. Has anyone else heard anything like that? I really want to try it but I would have that worry in the back if my mind, not sure what to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just wanted to add my 2 cents. I had been using preseed every month with no luck. I didn't use if this month, for the first time. And I just got a bfp. Not sure if there's any connection. But I seem to have been better off without it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I used preseed every month for ages and just gave up in the end. Got our Bfp 2 months later. Don't think it has anything to do with the preseed but just saying I didn't find it to be a miracle cure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't use pre seed with DS and it took us 9 months to conceive. I decided to give it a go this time around and it only took us 2 months to conceive.. Maybe it works. Who knows. I'd like to think it was Pre seed that helped us this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pre seed is a miracle !!!

Love this stuff. I used to use ky and all the other brands but it used to burn and when I discovered pre seed because it is glycerin free it worked wonders for me and got my bfp nextthe very next month of using it. I bought mine from lullaby conceptions but they are out of stock and I am desperately looking for them again. I came across a Victoria- Melbourne seller here in Australia and bought 2 of them already. I just love it !!! Here are the details of the seller http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Pre-Seed-Fertility-Friendly-Lubricant-/171880897807?nav=SEARCH