+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Talking Nicknames...

What secret (not for much longer!) pet names or nicknames do you have for your bub, your partner, and what do they call you?

My DH and I are both Pet (or Honey). DH never calls me Miranda - unless we are having a row!

DD is mainly Poppet - but things like Missy Moo, Cheeky Chicken, Munchkin slip in there occaisonally.

As a child my nicknames were Grub and Nandy... Grub because I apparently wriggled a lot??? And Nandy because my younger sister couldn't pronounce my name - it came out Nanda and morphed into Nandy...

Please share!! I need a laugh!

Cheers!
    Last edited by petster; 11-10-2005 at 13:05. Reason: Can't spell!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I used to get called (by my bigger meaner brother), Ellen Bellen Watermelon! And I was a skinny kid!

My dh gets HEY YOU! or if I want something, Sweet Cheeks.

My poor old ds gets a range of names, monkeymoo, stinka (in an affectionate way), cutie, pumpkin, mr moo, Oli, buster, I think that's about it??!! You never know there are probably HEAPS more. The poor thing is probably very confused but responds well to Oliver and MR MOO.

Ellen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey there Grub - very funny!

My DH and I are both darl ... although I used to call him wildman or bear when his hair was long as it's very curly.

My DS is Jam, Jammin or POD - Jam/Jammin for BenJAMin and POD for Prince of Darkness. When he was really little and crawling I called him Skud because that's how fast he moved.

My DD is Missy Moo, chunky punky or wobbles ... wobbles because her delightfully chunky bottom wobbles when she does nudie runs up and down the hallway.

When I was little my mother called me petal ... my dad called me Demon

When I was in the army they called me Killer - got a bit excited during bayonet assault training one day. I was actually more like Private Benjamin.

Secret's out ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i'm usually called jac, jax or jacko from all and sundry.

greg and i call each other darl and sweetie and greg is also known by me and others as the Tall Man (he's 6 ft 3). I also call him gregoire.

spencer gets little man, mister, bubba louie and baby huff huff (for when he's excited and you can hear him breathe) amongst others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP calls me honey and he's either honey or sweetcheeks.
    DS is either "honey chops", "bubbalicious" or "the O man"

I get called "machobbo"or Sars by some old friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I generally call DH Honey, he calls me Bunny or Rainbow especially if i'm in a bad mood

DD gets MJ, skittles, grizzle, bubby, baby bunny or cuddles.

RB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default nicknames

god never thought i'd tell anyone but here goes ;
    dh and I call each other precious (don't laugh!)
    Kaiden has been called many things, but the one that sticks out the most is Buga. Mainly from me having to get up at 4am to feed him. When I wake up, the first thing to slip out is bugger. Please don't call family services

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is pigdog. I can't even remember how that started! For awhile he was RedLeader, with other red headed office mates as Red1, Red2, etc.

I used to be called Marty for short, or Smarty Marty when I was little. Murf (shortened from smurf ) in high school.

DD is Chick or Chicklette to me. Monster or Trouble to DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I call DS "Son" never Orlando, DH calls him "Sonboy" has since he was in the womb. My sisters call him Poppet, my brother calls him OLI as he knows I dont like it and my father and FIL pronounce it Alando dont ask me why

DH gets Mick from his friends which I hate (sorry any one named Mick)

I call him babe most of the time or Michael if Im mad at him

He has so many names for me I cant keep count, here are a few:

Babycakes
    Jazzy
    Mousy
    Babygirl
    My girl (which I think is cute )

Mummabear is offline Gone.....and no doubt already forgotten
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH gets 'baby' or 'honey'. My nickname has always been Riss (laRISSa). DS gets 'bubba' 'bubbalicious' 'ozzy' and plain old 'beautiful boy' from me and 'oscky' from DH.