+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default dont know what to do

Need advice, i was diagnosed with sevre pnd when my baby was 2 months old, she is a year old now. I had been doing really well for months, but the last few weeks i have hit rock bottom again. I returned to work last week, which i dont think has helped my cause, but my partner keeps telling me it will do me good. In that week i have brokwn out in the worst coldsore and mouth infection i have ever had. Yet my partner tells me to practically to get over it suck it p, bla bla bla. He actually had me that way tonight that i told him i was going to find somewhere else to live. He is making me real misersble about everything because i cant handle the work situation. We just keep fighting and fighting about it. And i dont want my little girl to be dealing with that its not fair. But no matter how much i tell him the him and work (after writing this im thinking mainly him)are bringing me down, the more we fight. And the more we fight over it the more i want to pack up and leave. How did i get the most unsuppotive man ever?? Nothing i do is right in his eyes. I cant deal with it anymore :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm sorry he is treating you this way. Have you got a supportive friend you can talk to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs , most men cannot comprehend the enormity of having a baby and then pnd..,, I can imagine the lack of support is really tough for you.

So sorry your having a tough time of it OP.