+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Lost children in shopping centres

Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    :-o !!! People are nuts. On behalf of those who would appreciate it beyond expression for doing that for their child, Thankyou!

I agree that people treat others in a disgusting way when they're just tying to help. My FIL picked up a small toddler who had fallen over on the escalator at a shopping centre a while ago. The child was about to get his fingers in the end so FIL (being a dad of 5 himself and not wanting him to get hurt!) quickly scooped him up and stood him up. He got abused by the child's father for touching his kid...
    I was shaking with anger at home afterwards, I called the Local Cop Shop and let them know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Lost children in shopping centres

I would always ALWAYS do whatever I can to help a lost child. I have been treated like a suspicious person before but I don't care - I would rather make sure a child is safe than worry about my feelings.

As for a child being left alone in a shopping centre for punishment... makes me a bit sad... I've given my child a time out in public before but I always stand right next to him at all times. The idea of actually leaving him in a spot on his own and watching from afar for me feels cruel, alienating and humiliating for him to have that done in public...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Lost children in shopping centres

Also I think looks can be decieving.. People assume a male is a pervert and even ones with tatts and a shaved head are bad news and cannot understand they can be good people too! My bro was looking at a little bubba girl one day when at the shops with me and he was asked "what his problem was!" He was clucking like a girl lol!
    He is covered in tatts and has a shaved head and wears black all over.. Hes a big fat softy! Cries when dropping his kids at kindy haha!!