ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, angry and upset, i so wanted a normal birth. I too was really open to what ever happened during labour, i just didn't want a section. #1 was born 18 months ago, I was induced with syntocinin at 41 weeks, laboured for about 14 hours and at 10pm the Ob called for a c-section as i'd been stuck on 9cm for 4 hours. To make things worse, my epi didn't work properly during my c-section and it was a horrible experience. #2 is due in April and this time i'm going to a public hospital that have a team that are dedicated to dealing with vbac patients. I am desperate and so determined to go for a vag birth. My obs said she'd let me try but was against me doing it so i've gone elsewhere.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    My obs said she'd let me try but was against me doing it so i've gone elsewhere.
    Good for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Busy-Bee For This Useful Post:

missie_mackxxxx  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Do you feel angry/upset at missing out on natural birth?

Yeah, I'd be disappointed if I had a c section this time (pregnant with baby #2) I gave birth to baby 1 vaginally but they used a vacuum. Kind of wish they didn't but im glad she was born vaginally.

If I start worrying about things like that I try to remind myself that I'm so lucky to have my daughter and to be pregnant again so easily. I have a girlfriend who is struggling with infertility and wouldn't care how her baby is born if she ever had the chance. Thinking of how lucky I am puts it into perspective.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to have a c section and there are times i hate the fact that i dont get to feel contractions, however i have a friend who just had her last tube removed and think that i would rather miss out on that then not be able to have a baby at all. At the end of the day i know what day she is coming and cant wait to meet her no matter what way she comes as long as she is healthy