+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Symptoms.

Hi ladies,

I was just curious, how early did everyone start getting symptoms in their 2ww and what were they (I know a lot are the same as signs of AF, but I'm curious )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Symptoms.

I had milky cm 11 dpo and a headache the same day which continued for another 3 days. Got the faintest shadow on an ic that day, and a definite line on a FRER at 12 dpo. That was it for symptoms, everything else was exactly the same as other months.

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 13-11-2012 at 20:01.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Symptoms.

At 14 dpo with bt confirmed BFP, all I've got is needing to pee more often and emotional but that's no different to pmt! I've always been on look out and hoping for sore boobs but still not feeling it. Hoping you get some positive signs soon - but know that not everyone gets symptoms really early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Symptoms.

My boobs are already starting to get sore, I had the tiniest bit of cm earlier, feeling queasy all afternoon and had a twinge in my lower belly a few nights ago, but surely it was all too early?!?

ETA - I don't usually get any of that in the lead up to AF. I'm also only 5dpo *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I 'knew" literally the day after O. (wishful thinking, yes)

I o'd on the friday. I slept 12hrs a night plus 5hr naps during the day both Saturday and Sunday. I was practically in bed all weekend. Just couldnt keep my eyes open. Id heard preg exhaustion but yeah right. Not THAT early. Surely?

On the Monday at 1am I woke up with this horrid stomach feeling. Crossed between I wanted to be sick, I was getting hunger pains, Bloated, pressure ... Ive never felt anything like it. It was SO strange.

Luckily for me I was baby crazy and already at the baby shops researching / testing out prams. Sewing baby blankets etc. Thats all just wishful thinking / craziness. But it turned out my obsession with baby stuff was spot on.

BFN at 10dpo. BFP at 11dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The only things I had was some blood tinged CM at 5-6dpo and creamy CM from about 7dpo onwards. I am usually very dry so the CM to me was a dead give away.