+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default I am a carb addict !!!

And I am seriously piling the weight on.
    How the hell do you get off carbs? I am so addicted to breads, biscuits, pasta anything pastry or sweet (yuk) you name it all the stuff I never would have eaten before having a baby. I lost all the weight breast feeding and now it's piling on

Anyone else addicted to carbs/sugar? It's terrible

Some one send me some willpower!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I could have written your post!!!

Mashed potato is one of my favourite foods!

My DS is 5.5 months old, I fed him for 3 months. Now that I have stopped breast feeding, BANG! I feel like my **** is twice the size. I'm about 5 kilos heavier than I was just after I had him.
    I love food!! I know this is my problem but I just can't seem to find the wil power to give up all the good stuff!! All the Christmas functions are about to begin and I know I'm just going to get fatter, right in time for summer.

I do get depressed when nothing in my wardrobe fits anymore. I've always been about 62 kgs pre pregnancy, weighed myself this morning 71.5
    I just had my 10 year high school reunion I feel like I'm that person that 'got fat'

Sorry no help!! But if you discover wil power in a can, let me know!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: I am a carb addict !!!

Slowly ease them out of your diet. Or have 1 night during the week called carb night. or increase exercise small fast intense session work well with getting weight off quickly

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: I am a carb addict !!!

Im a carb and sugar addict aswell. But cant give it up I just did 3 nights then 2 nights now im down to 1 night. I treat myself to a small milkly way once every 2 days this is hard but im a wxcerise junkie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Wow I could have written your post!!!

Mashed potato is one of my favourite foods!

My DS is 5.5 months old, I fed him for 3 months. Now that I have stopped breast feeding, BANG! I feel like my **** is twice the size. I'm about 5 kilos heavier than I was just after I had him.
    I love food!! I know this is my problem but I just can't seem to find the wil power to give up all the good stuff!! All the Christmas functions are about to begin and I know I'm just going to get fatter, right in time for summer.

I do get depressed when nothing in my wardrobe fits anymore. I've always been about 62 kgs pre pregnancy, weighed myself this morning 71.5
    I just had my 10 year high school reunion I feel like I'm that person that 'got fat'

Sorry no help!! But if you discover wil power in a can, let me know!
    Doc don't get me started on potato
    Mashed potato, roasted potato, hot chips, hot wedges, potato and leek soup I could honestly live off potatoes haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Erin21 View Post
    Slowly ease them out of your diet. Or have 1 night during the week called carb night. or increase exercise small fast intense session work well with getting weight off quickly

I'm going cold turkey just decided. Here come the headaches and mood swings lol lucky DH flys out Friday!

Edit: LOVE the idea of carb night hmm even carb day maybe Sunday can be carb day hehe thanks Erin21 xx