Closed Thread
Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay hoods !!! Congrats!!!

another with a pos we will all get there eventually I hope !! Keep positive all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hposs! so very happy and excited for you, love hearing this good news- give me hope that one day we will all get there too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hposs

Well I have been plodding along on the background. Have been on synarel gonal f and saizen and today had my first scan.
    Numbers seemed good but endometrium was secretory and normally I was proliferative so don't know if that's a good or bad sign. Waiting on call from nurse and then another scan on Monday.
    They were aiming for epu on thursday but now don't know what they will do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs - WOW! What fantastic news for you guys. I bet you are in complete shock. But it's real so go enjoy it girl. You deserve it!

Beatrix - sorry hun It just suxs.

Mrs Missy - hope you're living the good life wherever you are.

AFM - Sorry for being MIA everyone. I've been struggling a bit. I have felt thus growing resentment inside which is turning me into a nightmare to be around. I'm angry all the time and a b*%#£ to DH for no reason. I need to get it together and prepare for this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kheeki, sorry to hear you're going through these emotions. Ivf is very odd and unsettling to go through even once, let alone repeatedly, it really is an assault on the mind and body. I have the utmost admiration for ladies who choose to keep going with it multiple times. Be nice to yourself during this time.

Appy, hopefully you get to do epu on thursday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatrix For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hpos, congrats Hun!! How amazing!!
    Afm, back to reality, I'm so anxious about going back to work and starting a new cycle April as march came early whilst in Thailand, not the best place for it!!
    5 weeks flown by!! Can I please replay them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg five weeks holidays GONE!! Drumming up excuses in my mind to take tomorrow off!! Can I ring in sick with holiday depression?? Or mondayitis??

Thanks
    Reviews
    ha mrs missy thats funny- somehow holiday is never enough no matter how long it is!!!!

and kheeki, i think your sign off says why you are feeling like this- 3 BFNs- and im sure there is a lot more to your story than those facts too, youve absolutely been thru the mill and no wonder you are feeling a growing resentment- ive only done one cycle (bfn) and i know already that if my next one doesnt work in march/april i will be totally gutted - and youve had 3 bfns to deal with. the fact you are aware that you are struggling is actually a good thing i feel as you still havent lost perspective. i agree with beatrix, you are amazing for having kept going, i hope i have as much strength as you. my fingers are crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well work blows!! Already preparing for my next holiday!! Kheeki any news?? Sorry to hear your feeling down!! I have 3 weeks of peace, then back onto full stim, which never works well for me, only hope we get a better number than 2 next time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where is everyone?? What's the news??