+ Reply to Thread
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15

Default Week 3 Questions!

So apparently trying to fit in a teaching career, parenting two rambunctious 4 year olds and catering for a partner who likes to feel the centre of attention always whilst trying to better yourself and lose weight is slightly ambitious and it may burn you out!

I meant to post these answers on Thursday, but as usual completely ran out of time! So, here they are; slightly late.. but better late than never!
    • Have any of your children, other family members and/or friends been joining in with you when you’re practicing the Zumba DVDs?
    Yes- my twin four year olds are now known as my Backup Dancers! Sometimes I wonder whether their actual goal is to hinder me rather than to join in though!
    I did also suggest to DP that he join me after he was complaining of not getting enough exercise, but he has yet so far to take me up on that offer.
    • Do you feel like your establishing a routine with the Zumba DVDs?
      • Yes!
        How often a week do you use them?

5 days a week with two rest days. On these 'rest' days I usually shake my booty to my iPod while I clean the house.
      • Did you use the Weekly Workout Planner in the Programme Guide that came with the DVDs (Beginner’s Plan/Super-Sculpting Plan/Tight on Time Plan) – or are you establishing your own?

I'm establishing my own, based on what I feel like doing each particular day. Lately it's been Rush, because I love that workout, but I'm also a big fan of Activate.
        Food is just healthy choices. With a family to feed on a budget, I just try and buy as much fresh and healthy food as I can. I also grew up with my mother who is a lecturer for WW, so I have a lot of their recipes ingrained in my head which makes life easier.

Apologies for the formatting of this post; I copied and pasted the questions from my email, and it's come with that shaded box behind them that I can't get rid of!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Weird, I wonder if SPG or purple, I forget which one did the same thing because two of her answers went missing, too. I can only see the first answer on the app but on the computer I can see them all!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15

Oh that is very weird. In sure when I posted on the computer this morning it was all there but yes- on the all I can only see half of it!

Thanks
    Reviews

It was me and yep, same issue. What caused it do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's just formatting - it's getting the bullet points mixed up and pushing things to the far right. All the answers are showing on the computer screen - just maybe when viewing with a smaller screen (like a phone), it cuts off the right hand side of the screen and can't 'wrap' it because of the formatting.

I'll remember not to put bullet points in my emails for the Wk 4 questions!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (14-11-2012)