+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Opinions on the City jogger Versa pram?

Just wanting to see if anyone has this pram and how you like it. Pros / cons?
    Features I like are folds in one piece, big basket, reversible seat. But I haven't seen it in real life yet, just online. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I have this pram, however my baby isn't born yet so I haven't actually used it but I thought I'd reply anyway.

I really like the one handed fold, however it is a bit heavy, but I found all the prams I liked we're on the heavy side, and I can still lift it in and out of the car so it's not a huge problem.

I also like the reversible seat and although it states the seat can only be used from 6 months, I've had sales assistants tell me it should be fine to use from birth.

I also like that it has 4 wheels, that was quite important to me. Also I find it easy to maneuver although obviously haven't tried it with bubs yet. It's a bit on the big side I guess but no bigger than a lot of others on the market. Also I found it so easy to assemble and figure out how to work all the little contraptions like brake lock, seat recliner etc.

If you're planning on having 2 close together it might be worthwhile looking at the city select because they are very similar however the select takes 2 seats.

I'd definitely recommend checking it out in person. A few stores have them now such as Bubs and Pram Warehouse and every time I had my heart set on a pram I loved I changed my mind when I tested it in store, so if you get a chance go and have a look and see if you can easily fold and carry it around etc.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase but can't give a real opinion until I get a chance to actually use it. Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Double Post

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't have one but a friend does and I wish I had one. She has used hers from birth as the seat goes quite flat you just need a generic insert thing to cradle their head. Also I'm pretty sure the citi select you can get with a capsule adapter if that's more your style.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you both, I have watched many a demo online and can't wait to get to the baby shop and test it out. It sounds like everything I want.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Opinions on the City jogger Versa pram?

I personally won't buy one because I want the 2 seat capability and for the upgrade to the city select... It's cheaper to buy the strider compact online and have it do everything I want

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub