+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I have a suggestion for an item for review, and possibly a whole new sub category?

I'm new in the review section, and it probably exists already, but this is probably the 4th time I have ever accessed bubhub from the computer as opposed to the phone... So put me in my place if this exists already, but I was writing a few reviews and noticed a lack of "Nursing wear" to review.

In particular I have one brand that I would love to write a glowing review for, but also thought this is a thread that is started so often, that we should have a place where we can shout from the rooftops all the wonderful maternity/breastfeeding clothing we have found.

As a plus sized mama, it is especially difficult to find lovely and accommodating breastfeeding clothing.

Anyway, I have a particular brand I think needs to become common knowledge via the review system...

I eagerly await some pointers on what I should do/where I should go next.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daydream Believer For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (09-11-2012),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Thanks for the feedback I agree it's tough finding clothes that are suitable for breastfeeding, I'll pass on the suggestion

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I have a suggestion for an item for review, and possibly a whole new sub category?

thanks

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to jump in here but I have been meaning to ask, V8 I posted a new pram for review but I can't seem to see it yet? Does it have to be approved? It was the Baby Jogger Versa, I did it a few days ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Sorry to jump in here but I have been meaning to ask, V8 I posted a new pram for review but I can't seem to see it yet? Does it have to be approved? It was the Baby Jogger Versa, I did it a few days ago
    They do have to be approved - I'll go and do that now. Here's the link to add a review http://www.bubhub.com.au/reviews/bro...ger_city_versa

I can create a new section for Nursing Wear - but it might take me a bit of time. In the meantime, you can add your review. If you go to this link http://www.bubhub.com.au/reviews/rev...ml?category=50 you can add the name of the product and your review (don't worry about the image and product description, I can do that later).

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks! I will do that later on the laptop