I have just had a Chemical pregnancy from my first IVF cycle. This is my 2nd CP

I would like to look into whether i have high NKC. I have no idea how to go about it, do i just ask my FS to test for this or will i need to be referred on to someone else?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated