- Karaoke machine
- Simple/kids sewing machine with some fabric and a sewing kit
- Bedroom makeover - new bedding, rug, lamp, alarm clock, piece of furniture etc
- Telescope + book on planets or whatever + glow in the dark stars and a planetarian
- Decent metal detector
- Stereo for her room
- Easel with a bunch of art stuff - paints, Derwent pencils etc
- tent for backyard camping with sleeping bag and torch
- Magic kit
Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 32 of 32
10-11-2012 22:32 #31
Re: 7-year-old Christmas present ideas... HELP!
11-11-2012 02:20 #32
Art and Craft supplies are always winners in our house.
Pea Pods Reusable NappiesPea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Mixed slumber partyGeneral Chat
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Anyone tried charcoal toothpaste?General Chat
I am... #20General Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
First time school starters 2017 chat thread!School aged children