Hips: 148cm
    Waist: 122cm
    Chest: 130cm
    Arm (L): 44cm
    Thigh (L): 79cm
    Start cms: 545cm
    Previous cms: 536cm
    Total cms: 523cm

So close! 100g more and i would have been under 150kg! But absolutely gobsmacked at 13cms lost this week (would be more if i was measuring right arm and right leg too but just measuring one gives me a good guide).
    That is amazing, that is 22cms lost since we started. I have had a couple of people comment in the last couple of days that i look like i have lost weight... only 5.5kg but what they are seeing is the cm loss. The scales become less relevant if shedding centimetres instead.

Don't get me wrong... i still want my weight to go down. It is not good for my organs and joints to be carrying around 150kg even if i am shrinking in size.

But 1.6kg this week is not bad. Everyone keeps telling me that slow and steady is more sustainable. Especially as i am not "dieting" just simply "eating clean".

So yep, pretty happy with that.

I have decided i will post an updated pic of myself at the half-way point (so at the start of week 5) to see if i can actually notice the difference when looking at the images side-by-side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Well done, that is a huge cm loss.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Week 3: Check-in time!

Well done! What a fantastic week!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Week 3: Check-in time!

Doing my workout this morning and I was pleased to notice that I actually had some "bounce" in my step. Some of the moves that I have felt slow and sluggish on all of a sudden today weren't such a problem. I found I could actually add the hip movements as suggested because my feet were actually keeping time. Up until now I have only been able to focus on getting my feet roughly where they should be going. I also noticed that the "Betty boop" move in Rush was easier and I actually got my booty to pop backwards without feeling like I was going to fall on my face. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Woohoo! What a great centimetre loss this week!

Keeping up with the moves is awesome, you'll also be burning more calories because you're able to do more of the workout. I *think* know the move you're talking about, is it the one with the pop out and your hands go forward in the "power arms" track?