+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 127 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Happy hump day!! Do you guys always get ewcm? I've only noticed it about 4 times in my whole af life and funny enough the last time I saw it was when I did get preg. I had a temp drop and o pain yesterday so I'm pretty sure I did o but just wondering if the ewcm is something everyone gets each month... O and the times I did see it was randomly after I would go to the bathroom and pull the toilet paper away to find I was stuck to it because its so stringy sorry tmi... So i guess its easy for me to miss too...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey lil Rue - like you I have rarely had EWCM. I could probably count the times in my life too. I remember a couple of times in the past thinking what the HELL is this stuff lol. Before I knew what it was. I actually have very little CM at all - some days I am a tiny bit wetter than others but never enough to see it on my knickers or when I wipe. I have no problems with sex though and get plenty wet then (sorry TMI lol).

Sometimes I worry that it might be hindering my chances of conceiving. I have fallen pregnant a couple of times and have a DS but I wasn't paying attention then so have no idea if CM was present when I conceived.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mumsical - its so frustrating right? I always find myself checking but it all looks the same to me lol I'm using preseed just for sex bcoz I don't get much cm and its been the best thing I've ever found Tbh! Before I would have a wait a few days before dtd again as dh is quite *cough* I never get sore now woooo sorry tmi!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahahahaha Poor DH - you broke him after 1 go? I've only managed that after about 6 goes in a row!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hahaha I mean he breaks me.. literally lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rue View Post
    Hahaha I mean he breaks me.. literally lol

SxzssZxsbznbL xsf serr

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lil rue i vary month to month. TMI but i noticed a medium sized marble glob when i wiped the month we concieved DS (this and O pains in the same day confirmed O. I wasnt tracking) This was the most id ever seen, but had also had a MC beforehand where like u i wasnt watching it.

I remember a few times freaking out about it, Some months its there, some months its not. This month i got a little tiny bit about 12hrs after O pains....2nd time in my life ive pinpointed o to a CD, just so happens to be the same as the cycle we concieved DS So im hoping... its a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies , do you mind if I join? AF arrived today . Was thinking that maybe Nov was our month...but it seems not! Anyway can I please be added to test on the 24th. AF will be due on the 26th but I will probably have a few drinks xmas eve and xmas day, unless I get a BFP of course!

Fingerscrossed for a month full of BFP's and sticky little bubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha I know the feeling, I do similar wondering if they are at the egg yet, when in reality I have no idea how long it takes!!
    funny you ask this today, last night I was flicking through 'what to expect before you're expecting" and this bit caught my eye
    "it takes 30 minutes for sperm to reach the fallopian tubes.............. another 15 - 20 for the sperm to find the egg................and another 20 minutes for the winning sperm to drill its head through the tough surrounding of the egg"
    this truly fascinated me!!!! 1 hour after dtd!!

Do you guys always get ewcm?
    I am finding that I am getting very little since coming off bc. I used to get much more when i was on the pill.

I dont know whats happening this month, normally I get really sensitive nipples and quite obvious o pains leading up to o, and DH and I are quite 'into each other' iykwim, But I was expecting to O tomorrow or Fri and have none of this Ive been working late too, so last 3 days of opks I have done at about 6.30 and have been very -ive, and tonight I have just got home so will prob do one next time I need to pee!
    I think I need to work out a way to do it at work!

Hi, and welcome second time. fx for a sticky Christmas baby
    Last edited by MrsLA; 21-11-2012 at 20:46. Reason: to fix spelling mistakes after reading!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

I am finding that I am getting very little since coming off bc. I used to get much more when i was on the pill.

You know it's funny I was thinking the exact same thing today