ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What do you wear to an office job while pregnant?

Thanks for all of your responses :-) I think I'm just going to have to spend a bit more as anything under $60-ish dollars is basically just a t-shirt! Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there
    I just bought 3 different bolero type cardi's from ezibuy, they arrived last week and have been perfect for work. 2 meshy type ones and a cotton one. I now wear black stretchy pants or a skirt with a singlet then the bolero on top. Means I'm comfy all day and look fine without overheating, and dont look like a beacon wearing bright flowery maternity clothes!

http://www.ezibuy.com.au/womens-clot...ero-77735.shtm

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you, I'am a manager in a big corporate company. I dont see clients though, so I'am able to get away with more casual wear. I have been wearing some loose (around the belly) dresses, with tights underneath, flat shoes and cardigans. I declared to my boss about a month ago that I was going to be wearing whatever made me feel comfy, there have been no arguments and it would discrimination if they did. I did however find one corporate top at Target in the maternity section which is has a collar and 3 1/4 length sleeves and I am saving that for if I have an important meeting or if I do have to visit a client. There is not much at Target at all! I would suggest asking a female manager in your workplace what they think is appropriate.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What do you wear to an office job while pregnant?

Ahhhhh the boleros are a great idea!!

And yep I'll check with my manager, she has a 4 year old so was pregnant not so long ago so I'll ask what she wore, good idea :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angel Maternity all the way. I initially avoided this because it looked expensive but it's really reasonably priced. I'm a lawyer and I even found stuff there that I could wear to court and it was pretty cheap. I just teamed a black knee length suit skirt from there with a target t-shirt and a cardigan and everyone was fine with it.