Hello everybody, I am a year 12 student doing my IRP for community & family studies on PCOS & I would love to have women that actually have PCOS give me feedback on there experience's as it would help greatly if anyone could please answer the following questions for me either in a comment below or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org thanks alot!
1. How old were you when you were first diagnosed with PCOS?
2. Describe how you felt when you first found out?
3. What symptoms do you suffer most from?
4. What symptoms concern you the most?
5. What treatment plan are you using?
6. Who is your biggest support network?
7. Do you think people understand how PCOS affects your well-being?
8. Do you think there is enough said/done to raise awareness of PCOS in young girls?
9. Do you feel you have control of PCOS?
10. Do you feel PCOS has reduced your quality of life?
11. Have you suffered any depression or any psychological distress as a result?
12. How much as PCOS syndrome changed your plans for the future?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-11-2012 17:22 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
help much appreciated for school project
Wendys Music SchoolWendy’s Music School. Experience, Quality and great service! For qualifying students we will get you playing or ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Do u take it personally? Kids friends..General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Using home equityFamily Finances
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
IVF in PerthPerth
Inheritance WWYDGeneral Chat
Recommend a swaddle please?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
HGC lelvelsConception & Fertility General Chat