Hello I am a Year 11 student doing my Independent Research Task for Community and Family Studies on Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and was just wondering any of you's reading this would be able to answer these quick questions for me, you will remain anonymous. Thank you for you help!
1. How old were you when you were first diagnosed with PCOS?
2. Describe how you felt when you first found out?
3. What symptoms do you suffer most from?
4. What symptoms concern you the most?
5. What treatment plan are you using?
6. Who is your biggest support network?
7. Do you think people understand how PCOS affects your well-being?
8. Do you think there is enough said/done to raise awareness of PCOS in young girls?
9. Do you feel you have control of PCOS?
10. Do you feel PCOS has reduced your quality of life?
11. Have you suffered any depression or any psychological distress as a result?
12. How much as PCOS syndrome changed your plans for the future?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-11-2012 11:43 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
Help for School Project
05-11-2012 19:43 #2
I don't have PCOS, but bump
Hopefully some of the other ladies here can help
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Birth marksGeneral Health
Really fast letdown causing vomiting?Breastfeeding Support
IUI QueryNon-IVF fertility assistance
DS development concernsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
WOW what a shockWorking Hubbers - Employed
Mixed slumber partyGeneral Chat
Suspected endometriosis with no symptoms?Endometriosis Chat
Cashless society - all for it, or disagree?General Chat
Difficulty timing BDConception & Fertility General Chat