- Have you noticed that certain muscles are sore because they’ve been getting a workout?

Yes, My abs, my knees and my shoulders are sore after all of workouts, After doing the ripped DVD, I was sore from head to toe. I don't think I was quite ready for it. I will be doing it at least once a week though as I think it is the DVD I need to reshape my ample bottom.

- How is the Zumba workout different from other workouts you usually do?
The only other exercise I have ever done is walking. Zumba is great for reshaping my body and losing the extra kgs.

-What time of day have you found yourself popping in the Exhilarate DVDs and doing the workout?

Mainly in the afternoon's. My mornings are extremely busy getting four kids ready for school. I try and get my Exhilarate dvd done before dinner but if I don't I do it 2 hours after.

- What do you think about the choreography? Are you finding the routines easy to follow?

At first I found it a little tricky, I am getting the hang of it now. My biggest issue is I have no sense of rhythm so it does take me longer then average to get the steps especially the single, single, double, single, single, double ones. I am sure I will be a expert at the end of the 8 weeks.

- Have you noticed a change in your emotions?

Yes I have. My mood is always better after I exercise. Overall I am happier and less of a snappy Tom at my husband and kids. I am more motivate to get things done instead of procrastinating. They are loving the change in me. Take for example Day 8 of this challenge, I was a total mess in the morning after only having 2 hours sleep in 48 hours and milk breast milk supply dropping. After I did my Zumba at lunch time I was in a more positive mood. I was able to think more clearly and work out what I needed to do to increase my breast milk supply.

Do you have more energy?

Yes, I have way more energy. I actually jumped this week for the first time in 15 years. I still can't believe that I can jump. I know that sounds really pathetic but it is a huge deal to me. I am able to do so much more now than I could just a few short weeks ago. When I first time in 15 years. I still can't believe that I can jump. I know that sounds really pathetic but it is a huge deal to me. I am able to do so much more now than I could just a few short weeks ago. When I first started with the DVD's I couldn't do the whole DVD with out stopping for a water break, now I can do the whole DVD without a break. I am nowhere near as tired as I was.