I just need a little hope here. My NT scan revealed a thick nuchal measurement and today I got the call about my blood results. There is a 1:2 risk of a chromosomal abnormality. I'm going to to have a CVS later today and i guess it takes about a week for the results. I am 39, my baby has a physical marker, and my bloods were not good. Its hard not to feel doomed by all of that and i am really dreading making "that" decision if it's the worst news. Please keep your fingers crossed for us.