Closed Thread
Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 979
  1. #771
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

    We were going to but I got a bit upset before bed so DH just cuddled me instead :-(. Not complaining about the cuddles though..

  2. #772
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    777
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    We were going to but I got a bit upset before bed so DH just cuddled me instead :-(. Not complaining about the cuddles though..
    hugs Munchkin Sometimes a nice cuddle is just what's needed. Are you ttc this month, or taking a break?

    cd7 for me today, going to start opking tomorrow - going to try it at work in the afternoons because I don't get home until late most nights, so opks have been a bit hit & miss the past few months, getting darker over several days (but not a massive undeniable positive) then fading away again.

    I kind of said I wanted to take a break over the March/April cycles so we didn't end up with another December/January birthday (both DH's sons are in that time), but to be honest I don't know if I could stop for a couple of months - I'd just be thinking too much about wasted opportunities! Fingers crossed though I'll end up with a lovely BFP at the end of Feb/beginning of March and I won't have to worry about it

  3. #773
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    hugs Munchkin Sometimes a nice cuddle is just what's needed. Are you ttc this month, or taking a break?

    cd7 for me today, going to start opking tomorrow - going to try it at work in the afternoons because I don't get home until late most nights, so opks have been a bit hit & miss the past few months, getting darker over several days (but not a massive undeniable positive) then fading away again.

    I kind of said I wanted to take a break over the March/April cycles so we didn't end up with another December/January birthday (both DH's sons are in that time), but to be honest I don't know if I could stop for a couple of months - I'd just be thinking too much about wasted opportunities! Fingers crossed though I'll end up with a lovely BFP at the end of Feb/beginning of March and I won't have to worry about it
    Trying trying trying. It's our first official month back at it... But now I'm just wondering if I'm ovulating and all that. My cycles seem normal... But yeah... I might go for blood test or something to find out...

  4. #774
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked
    372
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

    "one born every minute" is not a good show to watch whilst TTC... Years were flowing! Don't know why I did it to myself but I can't help but feel so happy for them & envious at the same time!!

  5. #775
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    "one born every minute" is not a good show to watch whilst TTC... Years were flowing! Don't know why I did it to myself but I can't help but feel so happy for them & envious at the same time!!
    I still watch it after loosing Skye.... I think I'm stupid sometimes... I ball every time a baby is born though...

  6. #776
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0

    Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

    Every time I watch it, I just think 'why isn't that me?'

  7. #777
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I still watch it after loosing Skye.... I think I'm stupid sometimes... I ball every time a baby is born though...
    Hi munchkin. May I be so bold to ask what happened? I can't find your story

  8. #778
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Hi munchkin. May I be so bold to ask what happened? I can't find your story
    No problems. I love talking about our baby girl but don't wanna bring the conversation down all the time... Or feel like I'm going on and on about her.

    But since you asked!! ;-)

    We lost Skye at 26 weeks gestation, back in November... No reasons why... There was nothing wrong with me, or her... :-(

  9. #779
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    munchkin

  10. #780
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    munchkin
    Thanks hun!


 

Similar Threads

  1. No honey for under 1 year olds?
    By FluffyDucks in forum Weaning & Starting solids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 23-05-2012, 15:16
  2. 3 year olds cough?
    By mmy2b in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 16:10
  3. What's in your 1 year olds cot?
    By mumsrulz in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 29-12-2011, 23:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue BankCryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 14 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Do people suck...?General Chat
Food and Mood studyResearch Help
Preparing for a NICU babyPregnancy & Birth General Chat
Do you think this is rude?Issues with Family Members
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Yep I cavedStep-parents / Blended families
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›