Closed Thread
Page 98 of 154 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

The tiredness of early Pregnancy is something else hey! It was my first sign with this bub! Already having a nap when ds does in the arvo!

Well today is the day my period is officially due (though I did ovulate earlier this month) only 9 days until I see my doc and I'm going to ask for an early scan.

Good to hear you have something for the ms bond girl i have days where I feel "off" so I hope it doesn't get worse as I get further along

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

I hear you on tiredness! I'm
    Ready for bed at 8:30 lol and my bbs are SO sore in the weirdest way, back at work today after 5 days off

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I hear you on tiredness! I'm
    Ready for bed at 8:30 lol and my bbs are SO sore in the weirdest way, back at work today after 5 days off
    That's good news about your symptoms - going back to work sux

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Yup I'm with both of you on tired thing!! I'm exhausted and normally fall a sleep an hour after I wake up lucky the kids let me and dont get up to much mischief! So I have a morning nap and an arvo nap when the kids go for a nap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Yup I'm with both of you on tired thing!! I'm exhausted and normally fall a sleep an hour after I wake up lucky the kids let me and dont get up to much mischief! So I have a morning nap and an arvo nap when the kids go for a nap!
    Lucky you! I wish I could have naps
    Seriously i'ts ridiculous how tired I am. I get up at 6:45 and get ready for work and what not. I'm home by 4:30pm and could easily go to sleep for the night! But then there's dinner to cook and by the time dinner, washing up and cleaning is done it's close to 9pm and that's when I pass out in my bed. Poor DH has had to stay up on his own most nights.

Does anyone else think that most foods taste like garbage? I can't find anything I like to eat and have been having noodles for dinner as it's the only thing I like the taste of at the moment. I like milk too but that's about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    waiting hoping - i am really sorry I got teary reading your post. Thinking of you x x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    J37 - woo 12 week scan is tomorrow for you - that is so exciting will be thinking of you!!!! will you tell your friends / family after the scan?

I am 12 weeks tomorrow but I couldnt get in for my scan until friday 3pm - so still have 3 sleeps. this week is dragging! I still have the nausea at night - still havent vomitted just a continual nausea and now it is coupled with this crazy exhaustion, i feel like i am permanently parked on the couch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    so who has started showing yet? i am nearly 12 weeks and just feel so bloated - i am very thin and usually have an extremely flat tummy so now it is definitely sticking out - i wouldnt call it a baby bump yet - just bloating! i tried on this clingy maxi dress yesterday and i looked pregnant - i bought it but wont be able to wear it until after my scan on friday because ppl would notice!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome bondgirl - and congratulations!!!

k17 - my MIL keeps going on about being so excited about telling ppl (like its her news to tell). the other dasy when i was at her house she said her one friend is giving her a cot and another friend is giving her something else for the baby). i said 'i hope you havent told them im pregnant' she got flustered and said oh its just her friends that dont know me - um not the point!!! i was so angry, dh didnt think it was a big deal - but him sticking up for me with regards to his mother is another story completely! anyway, why would she need all this stuff for the baby - its not having sleepovers there for ages anyway, aagh! vent over!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh button, at least you know next time not to say anything to your family until you are further along and don't mind people knowing. You should make them aware they won't be finding out until at least 12 weeks next time following this behaviour!!! I would be seething. Big hugs

RE: the tiredness thing. Obviously it's a bit early for me yet, only 4+4, but with DS I didn't really notice it too much the whole way through. Hoping it's the same this time as I am much busier and get less sleep now i've got a toddler plus working!

Good news is we've booked our flights home to the UK for a 5 week visit next September. It's 6 weeks after my due date so if all goes well and bub is sticky, he/she will be able to meet all our family and friends. Was apprehensive about flying with a newborn but keep hearing it's easier than older babies/toddlers who want to move around so thought we'd go for it. I will leave DH to deal with my toddler son during the flight, breastfeeding is a great excuse to get out of it, ha!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

button2012  (28-11-2012)