Closed Thread
Page 97 of 154 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Na we found out with dd so now I don't feel the need to find out cause we are all set up I guess? Or because we don't mind what sex so no point!
    I can't wait to finish work, working full time with a toddler and general house stuff is too time consuming but glad I went back while I could to get that brain stimulation lol
    I would say the same but I'm too impatient and specially now with possible 2 it would be better to find out
    When do you finish work? What do you do?

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm finishing in April, planning at this stage to work until 6 weeks before but this could change lol!
    I am an executive officer, so only admin so not strenuous, but early starts to get everyone out of the house on time and then the normal chores when u get home!

I think I would find out the sex with twins as well, I was taking clomid and praying for twins but lucked out I guess dam it! What's the bet it will happen worth the next one just because I only want one haha!

Thanks
    Reviews

6 weeks before seems good I was working in a restaurant as a chef when I was pregnant with ds1 and finished about 7 weeks before but reduced my hours to only 20hrs a week. Are you getting maternity leave or just leaving?

Thanks
    Reviews

Just leaving as daycare is frigin expensive here and not worth working at $600 a week per child!
    Will make sure the 3rd child doesn't have as much as dd and the baby on its way, she turns 3 on Sunday so next one only hoping for a year and half!

Thanks
    Reviews

I know what you mean about Childcare although I don't work I have the boys in Childcare once a week just cause I got pnd with ds2 so the doctor recommended and then I decided to put ds2 into Childcare because he was very clingy and I had just started my business so gave me a little bit of time but it is expensive...

Thanks
    Reviews

I know it's a joke, especially here! How can they encourage ppl to return to the workforce with fees like $600 a week!! I'm a bit worried what will happen when I take dd out of full time care to staying at home with mum and a new baby :/

Thanks
    Reviews

Waiting hoping I am so sorry. That is such an awful place to be with no definitive answers.

J- so glad the ms has abated. Fingers crossed for your scan on wed.

Choccie - I am 14 weeks today does the exhaustion finish anytime soon? I am so wrecked still.

Toni - how exciting telling your nephew how far along are you now?

Nila - I am glad the scan was looking on track. Fingers crossed in two weeks you see 2 heart beats

Afm no news here about to head to work. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    As for me, MS seems to finally be abating!! However, my OBGYN rang me this evening and told me my blood/urine tests from last week showed I have a UTI, so that's delightful. Very common in pregnancy. Starting amoxycillin tonight.
    I have my 12-week scan on Wednesday at 8am. Will be very glad when that's over, and associated with a good outcome!

Big hug to Waitinghoping...your bhCG levels speak volumes unfortunately. My heart goes out to you, it really does. It is an awful experience. J xxx.
    All the best for your scan! So glad to hear your MS is lifting - you must feel like a new woman! Enjoy a more full diet now Thanks for the advice by the way. I went to DH/DS's GP last night (fed up with waiting for mine to be available!) & she immediately gave me a script for Maxolon - which worked amazingly well for me x

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

For those talking about maternity leave/work, I will just be leaving too. My contract ends next month, so instead of re-applying I'll just be doing relief work until I've had enough (I'm a teacher) My DS is 3 & will be in childcare x2 days per week next year.

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Choccie - I am 14 weeks today does the exhaustion finish anytime soon? I am so wrecked still.
    Oh I hear you Sage!! I am 14+2 today and am utterly exhausted!! I am falling asleep at my desk and it's only 9:24am and mind you I slept 10 hours last night