Closed Thread
Page 73 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Pinkorblue - I just got AF which made it a 32 day cycle. I think I O'd 2 days late, not 4 and I usually have a 14 day LP. Before my mc I would have btn 28 & 32 day cycles but always a 14 day LP so that was a bit weird. I had heaps of stress and lack of sleep around o time and most of last week so I'm putting it down to that. I hope AF arrives soon for you - it sucks when u have that bfn and just want to get on with things *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Thanks Nic. Its getting a bit ridiculas now but I have a niggling feeling that its just around the corner.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    I'm cd1 today and had the worst AF pain I can remember - couldn't even breathe properly through the pain. My obgyn found endometriosis when I had my d&c in july and suggested I see him in December re a lap. I had previously seen my gp in January because I thought I had endo but he fobbed me off. The pain has been better since the d&c so i have been thinking about not having the lap but today has reminded me why I should. Has anyone here had one? I so don't know what to do.
    I have had 2 laps. One last year and one in July. I suffered debilitating painful periods where I was often in emergency and took endone for the pain. This time they found moderate endo. I also had a d&c and tube testing. I saw a fs in sep who prescribed clomid and I'm now 8 weeks pregnant.
    My advice would be to get a second opinion if you are unsure whether to have it done but if the pain is unbearable each month, go for it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I have had 2 laps. One last year and one in July. I suffered debilitating painful periods where I was often in emergency and took endone for the pain. This time they found moderate endo. I also had a d&c and tube testing. I saw a fs in sep who prescribed clomid and I'm now 8 weeks pregnant.
    My advice would be to get a second opinion if you are unsure whether to have it done but if the pain is unbearable each month, go for it.
    That's reassuring, thank you. I have been putting it off because I was hoping to fall pregnant again easily but that isn't happening and now I'm thinking if I have to deal with periods, they may as well involve a lot less pain. I also worry about whether my tubes are ok so having them checked can help too. I think I'll plan to see him in December as planned. Hopefully we can still ttc and not miss a month if we can time it right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Pinkorblue, I hope AF arrives soon, or you get your BFP.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    it's next tuesday!

Is J still here? I'm freaking out. I had a combantrin chocolate square as the boy i look after has worms. I didn't even think about it, and then afterwards googled and it's a class C drug. So I went and vomited most of it up. I have read that it's class C because it caused problems in pregnant rats but there haven't been any cases of deformations/spontaneous abortions related to the drug in it that are different to the normal population. So it's a Class C because there's not enough known about it.

But oh my god I am such an idiot. I've been crying for the last hour.

I know i don't even know if I'm UTD but if I am and I ruined it?
    Don't worry AT ALL. Even if you are pregnant, you don't yet even share a circulation with an embryo, so nothing will have been affected.
    Just relax, forget it happened.
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews

Rainbow road, for the most part, the only way you can share stuff with a foetus is for whatever you take to cross the placenta... You don't yet have a placenta. No placenta = no sharing. You haven't done anything wrong. This is why women who have big nights out in the first month or 2 before they know they are pregnant don't have damaged babies. You and any prospective jelly bean will be perfectly fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg congrats lil smurfy!!! fantastic news- I knew your time would come soon

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Don't worry AT ALL. Even if you are pregnant, you don't yet even share a circulation with an embryo, so nothing will have been affected.
    Just relax, forget it happened.
    J xx.
    Thank you, thank you!

Feeling much better today. After all this panic I will probably not be preg anyway! But I am still crossing my fingers that I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I am happy this morning ff has put the lines in to say I ovulated yay