Closed Thread
Page 4 of 208 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Yeah J, don't leave us! Really want to keep track of how you are doing, and all the others with BFP such as button, gem gem and maybee baybee! Hey maybe you guys should start a 'Graduates of the TTC but not wanting to move' thread so that you can all stay together? Then the rest of us can join when we get our BFP too!

Rainbow- very exciting for you to be choosing your donor. Expensive times though hey! I bought a box of crinone and it was $187 then the trigger something like $68 and you have all the iudi fees too! I'm just worried when I do get my BFP either this month or another time that they will ask me to stay on crinone for the first trimester as that will cost a bomb. Worth it though.
    That is a fantastic idea Bond.

I think all those with BFPs should hang around here anyway, and keep us up to date with how they are going.

I'm so worried I'm going to end up the only one in this thread and the rest of you will all end up getting BFPs and leaving. (I don't mind you all getting BFPs, just the leaving bit)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Vomiting like a crazy person; morning sickness or anxiety? Cannot eat and barely drink. Fits in with 6 weeks 2 days (way past the TWW!!).
    Stressed about my scan next week (24th)...same day as Button's...mine 0830 Melbourne, and Button's about 1500 Perth, I think.
    Stressed about finding an embryonic pole with heartbeat. Stressed it will be showing an early malformation.
    Just stressed!
    I am superstitious I guess (doctors aren't meant to be), but I don't want to leave this thread or start a pregnancy ticker till after my scan!
    J.
    Good luck for your scan. I hope you've got a perfectly healthy, sticky bub in there.

Please don't leave us

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats on the win calicocat

Tormy, good luck with BT. Hopefully you o'd

Toni, fx you're utd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hehehehe sure.

My top 3 are a blue eyed, dark blonde auto technician (except I can't view his profile online! ); a blue eyed, dark blonde musician who is part native american and hazel eyed, brown haired student/sales manager.

But I haven't looked a full profiles yet, I'm waiting for DP!
    That's so exciting lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J - I dont want you to leave either! Im sure the scan will go well but we at least want regular updates

Bond girl - that's a great idea re graduates of this thread, it would be nice to stick together when we all get our bfp (positive thinking!). I was part of the smep thread and one by one they all got their bfp leaving me behind

Rainbow - thats so exciting re choosing your donor I have a great feeling for you this cycle.

Hi to everyone else

AFM now on cd11 still have faint lines on my opk but a bit darker than yesterday so hopefully will O in a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I got my 10dpo results and not sure what to think....

HCG 3.2
    Progesterone 54.5

Got to go back again on Saturday for another blood test and stay on the crinone.

The nurse said they will want to see the HCG double (of course), or she said it could be because I had a trigger that is left over in my system. Which is why I don't know what to think. I had the trigger on 6 October, 8pm. Could it be this? I am shaking, so anxious and nervous.

I still have mild aching down low in my pelvic area- could it be implantation and that's why low HCG as it's only just happening? Feel so confused
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 18-10-2012 at 14:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Tonis, way to keep every1 in suspense, you must be dying to test!! Fx and good luck
    Tormy, good luck with your blood test this morning,

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    Yup will let people on here know when confirmed by GYN if I get. Positive Home test. I'm coping ok with not knowing. Lots of nausea which I think is nerves other than that the only symptom is lack of AF.

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Fx it doubles bond girl. And now more waiting

Thanks
    Reviews

Fx it's a sticky bond girl!! I got a false positive last month cos of pregnyl still in my system lets hope u get the real deal!!!

Yeah in scared of being the last one left... Great idea about the graduates thread!!

Had bt today a day late. They wanted to do a scan on sat but that will be cd15 , 1 day later than trigger last time so I queried it and they have agreed to move scan forward to tomorrow.. Nurse said my levels are "very different" to last time... Not sure what that is supposed to mean so will query it tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great Tormy.