Closed Thread
Page 16 of 208 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 2074
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    J - if you're lurking I have a ques for you..... for the past 2-3 days Ive been having this INCREDIBLY sore/sensitive skin on my left side on top of my ribs, running below my breast around my side to my back. It is so sore that even my clothes brushing against is is AGONY. Its a distinct band running around me on one side (the other side is a little sore in the same place but not as bad). No rash though.... At first I thought maybe it could have been a side effect of the Puregon but I havent had it for nearly 3 days now and I didnt have this last cycle. One of my friends said it could be shingles, should I get it checked out or just tough it out????

    TIA
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 21-10-2012 at 12:17.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,921
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Good to hear you are ok Shelby. Maybe implantation? Maybe you are a bit constipated? I get AGONISING cramps when I am. (TMI I know!!) FX they go away soon but if they keep up or get worse I reckon you should get it checked out
    If it is that intense, and you feel unwell...it's worth a trip to the ED to exclude appendicitis, or ovarian cyst torsion. Just to be on safe side.
    J x.

  3. #153
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,468
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked
    8,239
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My first thought was shingles too, waitinghoping.

    I would get it checked out as if it is, you can get ABs for it, but only if you get there in time!

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,921
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    J - if you're lurking I have a ques for you..... for the past 2-3 days Ive been having this INCREDIBLY sore/sensitive skin on my left side on top of my ribs, running below my breast around my side to my back. It is so sore that even my clothes brushing against is is AGONY. Its a distinct band running around me on one side (the other side is a little sore in the same place but not as bad). No rash though.... At first I thought maybe it could have been a side effect of the Puregon but I havent had it for nearly 3 days now and I didnt have this last cycle. One of my friends said it could be shingles, should I get it checked out or just tough it out????

    TIA
    Go to the Chemist and get some Zyrtec...that may help. If not, see your GP on Monday as you may need a course of steroids (if it's not a vesicular rash). Have you ever had a cold sore/shingles before? It's generally unpleasant but not dangerous, and treatable these days with drugs such as acyclovir, etc. For a non-specific rash, in addition to the Zyrtec, try some Calamine lotion.
    J.
    Last edited by J37; 21-10-2012 at 19:45.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    If it is that intense, and you feel unwell...it's worth a trip to the ED to exclude appendicitis, or ovarian cyst torsion. Just to be on safe side.
    J x.
    Thanks J it was last night but now it's slowly going away.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,988
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    464
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Glad you are feeling better Shelby

    Waitinghoping I hope you feel better.

    AFM today was a bit interesting purchased HPT ready for tuesday. Then went to visit family friends and was told I am "glowing" was a bit surprising especially as I haven't done the test yet.

    Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (21-10-2012)

  8. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked
    234
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Let's hope they are right Toni!

  9. #158
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,959
    Thanks
    3,651
    Thanked
    1,672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Glad you are feeling better Shelby

    Waitinghoping I hope you feel better.

    AFM today was a bit interesting purchased HPT ready for tuesday. Then went to visit family friends and was told I am "glowing" was a bit surprising especially as I haven't done the test yet.

    Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub
    Fx Toni. You are doing so well, holding out til tuesday

  10. #159
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,921
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Glad you are feeling better Shelby

    Waitinghoping I hope you feel better.

    AFM today was a bit interesting purchased HPT ready for tuesday. Then went to visit family friends and was told I am "glowing" was a bit surprising especially as I haven't done the test yet.

    Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub
    Let's hope you "graduate" Tuesday morning. How many DPO will that be?

  11. #160
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,988
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    464
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Let's hope you "graduate" Tuesday morning. How many DPO will that be?
    It will be 19dpo on Tuesday so certainly long enough for an accurate result.

    Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By button2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 20:12
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1419
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›