Closed Thread
Page 15 of 208 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 2074
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,988
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    464
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Shelby I hope you are alright

    Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

  2. #142
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,468
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked
    8,239
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Thanks Channy, it's my new best friend Betsy. I'm in love 💗

  3. #143
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,960
    Thanks
    3,670
    Thanked
    1,672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

    That bunny is adorable. The ears remind me of mine when I got him

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked
    234
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I'm in so much pain I have the worst cramps I'm walking around like a 90 year old man, I hope this isn't a bad sign
    Shelby? You ok?

  5. #145
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,960
    Thanks
    3,670
    Thanked
    1,672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I'm in so much pain I have the worst cramps I'm walking around like a 90 year old man, I hope this isn't a bad sign
    I hope you are ok Shelby

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Morning ladies,

    I'm ok still really sore tummy but I'm ok, still taking DS swimming today because its so hot up here in Brissy. I have no idea why I'm so sore maybe I haven't drunk enough water. I was hoping implantation cramps but they wouldn't be this bad ouch, I'm glad it's slowly passing.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to hear you are ok Shelby. Maybe implantation? Maybe you are a bit constipated? I get AGONISING cramps when I am. (TMI I know!!) FX they go away soon but if they keep up or get worse I reckon you should get it checked out

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Morning ladies,

    I'm ok still really sore tummy but I'm ok, still taking DS swimming today because its so hot up here in Brissy. I have no idea why I'm so sore maybe I haven't drunk enough water. I was hoping implantation cramps but they wouldn't be this bad ouch, I'm glad it's slowly passing.
    Hi shelby, glad your okay. Fx it is implantation and its just getting itself nice and comfy.
    Afm, I have TMI ewcm yest and today so looks like an early cycle this month(only CD8) mabey O on cd10 or 11. Dtd last night and will again the next couple of nights and hope we catch it this time

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Thanks Nila. I came off the pill last December expecting to fall pregnant quickly like I did with DS. But several months later I still had no AF. So started clomid in June to try to kick start things and it only worked when I got to 150mg last month. Had a chemical pregnancy then. So really I have only O'd twice while TTC and had two proper goes at it. So I shouldn't be too worried. But I wanted a 2 year age gap and it's looking more like 3 yrs now.



    Was your trigger yesterday? O is about 36 hrs after you had it so count that time as O day (probably tomorrow morning?) and therefore Monday will be 1dpo. And Sunday will be 1dpiui. I think that's about right!

    AFM- Well after initially being ok with my results I tried to have a nap this afternoon when DS went down for his. Usually I can nap ok but just didn't today. I was so tired after DH keeping me awake last night. Ever since I have felt so exhausted and depressed. We went out for dinner as thought it would cheer me up but we ended up arguing and I had to go the toilets to cry. Came back and ate my dinner but it flared up again and ended up coming home screaming at each other and I locked myself in the bedroom sobbing. I feel so crap. Sure it's just because I'm tired. Planning to take a sleeping pill tonight and go in the guest room where his fidgeting can't disturb me. At least it's my turn for a sleep in tomorrow while he gets up with DS! Hope I feel better in the morning.
    Hope you are feeling better today, what a crappy day for you hugs and take care of yourself.

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    - Well after initially being ok with my results I tried to have a nap this afternoon when DS went down for his. Usually I can nap ok but just didn't today. I was so tired after DH keeping me awake last night. Ever since I have felt so exhausted and depressed. We went out for dinner as thought it would cheer me up but we ended up arguing and I had to go the toilets to cry. Came back and ate my dinner but it flared up again and ended up coming home screaming at each other and I locked myself in the bedroom sobbing. I feel so crap. Sure it's just because I'm tired. Planning to take a sleeping pill tonight and go in the guest room where his fidgeting can't disturb me. At least it's my turn for a sleep in tomorrow while he gets up with DS! Hope I feel better in the morning.
    Bond - hope you got a good night's sleep and a sleep-in and are feeling better today xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By button2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 20:12
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1419
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Do people suck...?General Chat
Do you think this is rude?Issues with Family Members
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Yep I cavedStep-parents / Blended families
Donor egg wait time??Adoption / Surrogacy
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›