Closed Thread
Page 11 of 208 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 2074
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    5
    Congrats Lil Petal! How exciting
    Fx this is your month pigeonpair

    AFM, cd28 and expecting AF any time...

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    140
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Oh man is it just me or is this week very slow!! I am only on cd7 and it's already driving me nuts it's been such a slow week! I wish I had something more then my 2 boys to keep me from thinking about giving them another brother or sister!

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,677
    Thanks
    1,057
    Thanked
    887
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

    nila- i know what you mean, this week has been painfully slow for me too. The waiting is absolutely awful. And it doesn't stop when you get a BFP as i then worry about miscarriage! Fx things speed up for you!

    Feeling very emotional tonight. Maybe it's the small glass of wine i treated myself too since putting DS to bed. Expecting the worst tomorrow with my bt results. Depressed :-(

    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    140
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Bond girl I hope everything turns positive way tomorrow with your blood test result!
    This month it's just not a good month in general for me. I had a pelvic exam to see a cyst that I have in my ovaries and the person doing the exam was so serious it made me start to freak out and expect the worst! I am finding the results for that on Tuesday so hopefully it will all be good and Get my bfp this month as I am testing on my dh's birthday (he is very excited about that! )
    Oh man why can't things be easy!

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bondgirl - FX your test is positive tomorrow

    Nila - hope your results come back ok

    Lil LPetal - Wow congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pigeon - fx this month is your month!!

    AFM - Had BT and Scan this morning. They decided to move insem forward, got a call this aftenoon telling me to trigger asap then IUI will happen tomorrow at 12noon. They recommended we dtd just for good measure on Sunday. They agreed that if we had left it till Monday as originally planned it would have probably been too late, so Fx now....

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    140
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Bondgirl - FX your test is positive tomorrow

    Nila - hope your results come back ok

    Lil LPetal - Wow congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pigeon - fx this month is your month!!

    AFM - Had BT and Scan this morning. They decided to move insem forward, got a call this aftenoon telling me to trigger asap then IUI will happen tomorrow at 12noon. They recommended we dtd just for good measure on Sunday. They agreed that if we had left it till Monday as originally planned it would have probably been too late, so Fx now....
    Good luck and !

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Bondgirl - FX your test is positive tomorrow

    Nila - hope your results come back ok

    Lil LPetal - Wow congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pigeon - fx this month is your month!!

    AFM - Had BT and Scan this morning. They decided to move insem forward, got a call this aftenoon telling me to trigger asap then IUI will happen tomorrow at 12noon. They recommended we dtd just for good measure on Sunday. They agreed that if we had left it till Monday as originally planned it would have probably been too late, so Fx now....
    Fxfxfxfx and lots of baby dust

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    nila- i know what you mean, this week has been painfully slow for me too. The waiting is absolutely awful. And it doesn't stop when you get a BFP as i then worry about miscarriage! Fx things speed up for you!

    Feeling very emotional tonight. Maybe it's the small glass of wine i treated myself too since putting DS to bed. Expecting the worst tomorrow with my bt results. Depressed :-(

    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Bond girl fx that was a celebratory drink you had tonight. Good luck with your blood test tomorrow.

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Oh man is it just me or is this week very slow!! I am only on cd7 and it's already driving me nuts it's been such a slow week! I wish I had something more then my 2 boys to keep me from thinking about giving them another brother or sister!
    So slow I feel like its dragging. This whole month has just been in snail mode. I feel like im living an episode of hoarders at the moment, still unpacking and im running out of room arrrgh!! Hope the week gets better(dont want to say faster as im always wishing my life away) for you

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,988
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    464
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Test buddies
    What day are you testing? The Tuesday or the Thursday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    nila- i know what you mean, this week has been painfully slow for me too. The waiting is absolutely awful. And it doesn't stop when you get a BFP as i then worry about miscarriage! Fx things speed up for you!

    Feeling very emotional tonight. Maybe it's the small glass of wine i treated myself too since putting DS to bed. Expecting the worst tomorrow with my bt results. Depressed :-(

    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Hope things go well for you bond girl.

    Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

    Bond Girl  (20-10-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By button2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 19:12
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 11:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1419
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 18:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Billington StreetFor stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations WINNER ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›