+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Wink Eptopic pregnancy now only 1 tube ttc

Hi everyone I am new to this but I thought I would give it a go as I think it will be good for me to chat to some people who may understand what I am going through To cut my story short in May this year 2012 I had an eptopic pregnancy found at 12 weeks after being rushed to hospital . After nearly dying an having 8 blood transfusions we lost our baby and it broke all of our hearts . But since June we have been trying to get pregnant again and I think maybe just maybe this is my month as af is due in 3 days and I am hoping it doesn't come ha I already have two healthy children aged 10 and 7 but having them early and only being 29 now we are trying for more beautiful children . So I just thought I would start this thread so anyone who has had the same experience as me and has some good stories that followed their sad stories can chat right now I am having some dull cramps and a bit of nausea and just hoping I am pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi just wanted to say good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon I lost my left tube 4 years ago under quite similar circumstances, it's horrible. I now have a beautiful daughter. Have my fingers crossed for you

drewid is offline Meet the amazing boy who falls asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ectopics are awful, such an awfule experience all round. My daughter is another success story after losing a tube. I hope this month is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Eptopic pregnancy now only 1 tube ttc

Hi there I lost my left tube to an ectopic pregnancy & was able to conceive dd2 6 months later..all the best