+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Can anyone recommend a good family female doctor gold coast?

Hi,

We have been with our current doctor for 4 years now but she just seems to have lost interest - unorganized doesn't really explain anything and seems to be missing things, so I'm on the hunt for a new one!

We live in Varsity, Gold Coast but I don't really mind travelling a little for a good doctor (prob anywhere between Tweed - Surfers). I have a child and pregnant with our 2nd so would like a doctor who specializes in woman and children and they MUST BULK BILL!

Feeling like I need to find one ASAP as I'm pregnant! Can anyone recommend a good one - any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doctor Fiona hatton. She is at pacific fair. In the doctors at the giant chemist. There is also a womens health clinic in there. Fiona is in the gp side. They bulk bill for children, for adults they don't. It is generally $65 per consult but you get $35 back from Medicare and they have a machine there that gives u the rebate immediately. I had trouble finding a good doctor.. She is excellent.. She is by appointment only and works mon wed and fridays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good family female doctor gold coast?

Doctor mare at the emerald lake medical centre she is hard to get into but well worth it. There is another female doc that has just started which specializes in female and children health. I haven't been to her so can't comment but they do bulk bill there. There is also a midwife there on Tuesday's

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub