+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I sleep with a pillow under my bump and lean into it so the pillow is supporting my belly. With bub being so big now i can't do this on the side that bub is lying anymore cause it really feel like im squishing him/her but its mostly comfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing. I didn't get a comfortable nights sleep for months. My sides were killing me when I woke up too. The only way I could sleep was wedged between two pillows lying vertically in the bed if you get what I mean. My belly resting on one and my back resting on the other. I also had my head propped up by two or three pillows. I favoured my left side but sometimes just had to switch over to my right because my left hip would end up hurting so much. Not fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sleeping on your back in later stages of pregnancy is linked to stillbirth, I watched this clip on the news last week http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQzxEbxs4I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've recently discovered that no matter WHAT position I sleep in I can't get a full decent nights sleep. My tossing and turning does lead to waking my husband up at night many times - partly because he is a light sleeper anyway! - and I'm afraid I'm a bit mean. I tell him that if I can't sleep he can't sleep either LOL. I have tried pillows - that seems to make it worse. I get my best sleep on my right hand side (I think thats because the baby likes to sit/lay on the left side and when I lay on the left theres to much pressure on baby.) but I get REALLY sore in my hip joint. I tried to put a blanket roll under my back so that I was sleeping on a slant, but that didn't help get a full restful sleep. I just nap a lot now.