ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default PLEASE Help Our Dreams Come True - Gestational Surrogate Wanted xxx

After years of unsuccessful IVF treatment, we finally got pregnant with our beautiful son, but due to extreme IUGR, he was delivered at 29 weeks and passed away January this year after 11 days of precious life.

Our doctors have told us that if we do get pregnant again (if! - it took us years of IVF treatment last time and this year we have had countless unsuccessful PGD transfers with our doctor confirming that we are at the end of the road) that we will have another IUGR premature baby. As you can understand, we just cannot lose another child - it will literally kill us. We are looking for a special someone to give us the gift of parenthood. All we physically and emotionally ache for, every second of every day, is to hold in our arms, our very own take home baby, to cherish and love.

If you can help us, please PM me. We live in Melbourne but we are willing to travel within Australia. All my love and thanks xxx
    Last edited by BubsMcG; 13-10-2012 at 09:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BubsMcG

I just wanted to say hi and good luck with finding your surrogate.

I am in Brisbane and am also searching for a surrogate after I had a hysterectomy due to cancer.

Its such a tought road isn't it, I really hope you find that special someone to fulfill your dreams.

Melissa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww thanks so much Melissa. I am so sorry about your hysterectomy and you also having to find a GS. It is such a hard road isn't it . It's just so unfair how we have to fight so hard to be mothers but I refuse to give up and I just know there will be an earth angel out there for both of us, to give us our dream come true.

All my love as you also face this very long, hard road in search of a Gestational Surrogate xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, could you please contact me, as a new member with little posts I am unable to contact you. Thanks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PayItForward For This Useful Post:

BubsMcG  (11-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Payitforward

For some reason, BH isn't allowing me to PM you. My email is dannimcgaughey@gmail.com

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my name is Cassie my partner Peter and I are looking for a surrogate. I have had cancer and a hysterectomy. We have one boy of 10 months but would love to add one more child to our family-a playmate and friend for our son. We have alot of love to give the next miracle in our lives. If you are interested in helping us please contact me at c_j_van_wyk@hotmail.com Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    My name is Megi Smith and I am looking for a couple to help as a gestational carrier. Which would be not with my egg but that of the mother's being you. I am a perfect candidate. I am a healthy, 26 years old, no health problems, two perfect children and pregnancies without any complications. I live in Sydney. If you are interested maybe you would like to contact me on threeputt3@hotmail.com