ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Becoming pregnant, first time 😬

hey there, I'd really appreciate some advice and what your thoughts might be on my situation at the moment. On September 23, 2012 I started getting my period.. My cycles are usually around the 28 day mark, and I've never followed an ovulation calendar and I don't take the pill. On September 30, 2012 this was be the last day of my period, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside me. I am 21yo. It is now, October 10 and for the past few days I have noticed how incredibly tired and exhausted i have become and have been having cramps lowering towards my pelvic area and slight lower back pain and discharge from my vagina since the day after we had intercourse.So really my period isn't due for another, 3 weeks or so. Is it possible that I may be pregnant and could I have symptoms so early? Thankyou so much😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If it was the last day of your period, chances are it would still be over a week until you ovulated, given that you have regular cycles. Sperm don't really survive that long so chances are you are probably not pregnant if that was the only time you had unprotected sex.
    You would not have symptoms of pregnancy the day after intercourse. There could be a number of things causing your symptoms but I don't think you are likely to be pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree with DarcyJ however you should take a test even if your period appears, stranger things have happened. Also if you want to use the calendar method you should take ovulation tests to pinpoint your ovulation time, not everyone follows the standard cycle. Also you should be aware that things like stress and hormonal changes will affect your cycle and ovulation time so you'll have to keep track closely if you want to prevent pregnancy