+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1528
  1. #681
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Oh and Nila I forgot to add I bled at 6 weeks with my DS (who is now 1) started off brown the bright red but no pain so not all bleeding is always bad FX for you

    Kirby Star i think you and I are in the same boat looks like I am O'ing earlier this month too

  2. #682
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    868
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked
    264
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

    Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Oh and Nila I forgot to add I bled at 6 weeks with my DS (who is now 1) started off brown the bright red but no pain so not all bleeding is always bad FX for you

    Kirby Star i think you and I are in the same boat looks like I am O'ing earlier this month too
    I was just cleaning up from dinner, started getting cramps on my left side etc and thought no way, i'm only ment to be *just* fertile and not ovulate for 5-7 days lol

    Sent from my LG-E400f using BubHub

  3. #683
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    140
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Oh and Nila I forgot to add I bled at 6 weeks with my DS (who is now 1) started off brown the bright red but no pain so not all bleeding is always bad FX for you

    Kirby Star i think you and I are in the same boat looks like I am O'ing earlier this month too
    Thanks I just think because its so early on it might be bad news, cause I did get some bleeding with ds2 at 10 weeks which the doctors just pt it down to the placenta rubbing against my uterus...but because I'm only 4 weeks it might turn bad even if its not now

  4. #684
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby star View Post
    I brought internet cheapies for this reason lol, 20 opks and 20 poas 's for 13 dollars lol

    Sent from my LG-E400f using BubHub
    Yep me too! Lucky because otherwise baby#2 will be costing me twice as much before it's even born! Lol

  5. #685
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    868
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked
    264
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

    Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    Yep me too! Lucky because otherwise baby#2 will be costing me twice as much before it's even born! Lol
    Yeah it has cost me a fortune uptil now lol, 18$ a pack of 3 and i was testing randomly .

    I said to dp that it would be funny if this was.our month because i've accepted i need 20 opks and 20 poas 's where as the last 4 ish months i've used supermarket expensive testd

    Sent from my LG-E400f using BubHub

  6. #686
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby star View Post
    Just a quick question for those who recognise ovulation signs, how soon before o do you get them?

    I am not ment to ovulate til the 16th, i have symptoms that i have always associated with o today and my test strip is very faintly off being the same colour as the second line, is it possible to ovulate this early in a cycle?
    I usually only get cramping and EWCM the day of. I missed my positive OPK this month (day 17) and I tested twice a day once the line was more than a shadow! Took about 3 days to get almost the same color. The rest of my signs (high, soft cervix and watery CM) happen 2 days either side. Yours looks positive, get to it!

  7. #687
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    0

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    I am actually embarrassed going into my local chemist (3xfrer for 15$) not because what I'm buying- just for how often I buy them

    Cinder I'd prob do another test hun.

    Nila I hope your ok, think positively xxx

    Afm- I'm still holding on- 4 weeks today. Sore achy boob this morning (1 not 2??). No m/s - I never thought I'd want to feel it so badly as I suffered from hyperemisis in previous pregnancies, but I want it- just to know all progressing ok.

  8. #688
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: Nice November 2012 testing thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyx2 princesses View Post
    I am actually embarrassed going into my local chemist (3xfrer for 15$) not because what I'm buying- just for how often I buy them

    Cinder I'd prob do another test hun.

    Nila I hope your ok, think positively xxx

    Afm- I'm still holding on- 4 weeks today. Sore achy boob this morning (1 not 2??). No m/s - I never thought I'd want to feel it so badly as I suffered from hyperemisis in previous pregnancies, but I want it- just to know all progressing ok.
    Yes mee too I go to the chemist up the road and there is a girl in there I used to play netball against and I felt like I was in there every day for a week at the same time every month buying hpt so I bought a heap off eBay.

    Update on me did another opk test tonight and got a +ve then had mind blowing sex haha so fx will keep dtd the next few days just to make sure :-D

    Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

  9. #689
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Yes mee too I go to the chemist up the road and there is a girl in there I used to play netball against and I felt like I was in there every day for a week at the same time every month buying hpt so I bought a heap off eBay.

    Update on me did another opk test tonight and got a +ve then had mind blowing sex haha so fx will keep dtd the next few days just to make sure :-D

    Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub
    LOL love it!!!
    I'm 6dpo and still having mind blowing sex just for the sake of it :P hahaha
    Hopefully I'm getting some kind of libido rise due to pregnancy!!!

  10. #690
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,995
    Thanks
    3,791
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Nice November 2012 testing thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyx2 princesses View Post
    I am actually embarrassed going into my local chemist (3xfrer for 15$) not because what I'm buying- just for how often I buy them

    Cinder I'd prob do another test hun.

    Nila I hope your ok, think positively xxx

    Afm- I'm still holding on- 4 weeks today. Sore achy boob this morning (1 not 2??). No m/s - I never thought I'd want to feel it so badly as I suffered from hyperemisis in previous pregnancies, but I want it- just to know all progressing ok.
    I had to stop myself buying more yesterday. I like the reassurance that the 2 lines are still there. I ordered a bunch of cheapies off the Internet instead.


 

Similar Threads

  1. November 2012
    By cupcakemum in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 19:26
  2. Delightful December 2012 testing thread!
    By butterfly2013 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1263
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 22:09
  3. Organized October 2012 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 706
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 09:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Swim AustraliaSwim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›