+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Vampire Diaries Season 3 (SPOILERS if havn't watched yet)

Just finished watching season 3 and just NEED someone to chat with how freaking awesome it was. I could not beleive the ending did not see it coming. I never thought Elena would become a vamp. I'm a big Damon fan and loved all the moments between them. Gutted when she chose Stefan although this is my theory. I don't think she wanted to chose Stefan I think she felt obligated to choose him because he was there for her in the beginning and she doesn't think he could handle her picking Damon where as Damon can handle the rejection. What do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Im loving this show. Im totally in love with Damon. Ive even watched all three seasons three times just to see how much he has evolved as a character. Ian Somerhalder is such a great actor. I figured that it would end like that, i knew she'd become a vamp at some point. I didnt see the part where she met Damon first coming though. That is a really good twist on the love triangle, she will remember now that she is a vamp, the compulsion will wear off. Then hopefully she will fall in love with Damon instead. Stefan bores me.

Cant wait for Season 4!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I saw a preview on youtube and it showed that they are going to try to find a way for her to be human again before the transition finalizes. If she remembers that she did meet Damon first then goes back to human, I hope she does go back, she will fall in love with Damon YAY!!! I don't mind Stefan but Damon is sexy Yes I just love his character and how is has evolved at first he was the character you hated now complete opposite.