+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I cannot stop thinking of this woman and her family , what they must be going through. It is just terrible. 18 years ago my aunty was murdered in her own home , it was a terrible time especially for her kids .... the killer was never found . But for Jills family they have no idea where she is or what has happened and I pray she just turns up , but it's now Wednesday and that's quite a while. Poor lady I hope she is ok.
    I think this case is bothering me do much as I'm due with a baby girl on Friday . I hope they find her soon for the sake of her family and j hope they find her safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    CCTV footage has been released showing Jill outside a shop and a few people of interest. It is quite chilling to watch, hopefully it prompts someone to come forward with info.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (26-09-2012)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just watched it

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I just watched it too

How absolutely devastating this must be for her husband and her family

mummabec is offline I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeek... I just watched it and yeah... No great body language!
    Am I the only one who think the blue hoody guy walks back and forth a few times? I swear its the same guy... And the last time he walks past he's talking to Jill

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummabec View Post
    Eeek... I just watched it and yeah... No great body language!
    Am I the only one who think the blue hoody guy walks back and forth a few times? I swear its the same guy... And the last time he walks past he's talking to Jill
    Yeah, blue hoody walks past at the beginning and then back again and at the end is with Jill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah it's not good body language, kind of like she is looking around feeling nervous, the guy puts his hand up and you could imagine him saying "hey, it's ok" as she goes for her phone. How upsetting for her husband that she didn't call him, it would be devastating knowing she was just down the road!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I watched that too, she was acting very uncomfortable it's horrible. Poor thing . Anything could of happened to her , her drink could of been spiked . That happened to me once years ago and I don't know how I made it home. It's so awful I'm really sad for her and her family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes, she does look uncomfortable and seems only to have stopped because he came around the front of her. When he walks off, she is hesitant when she begins walking again, but may have felt he was going to then leave her alone... I have been in exactly this situation myself. He was probably making *harmless* small talk with her - asking for the time or something like that - to perhaps try to scope what her frame of mind was or whether anyone was aware of her whereabouts. The fact she gets her phone indicates she feels unsettled.

Hopefully the police have other footage and will find jill soon. I won't say what I think should happen to men who do things like this. I am fed up with violence against women by men in this world. It just makes my blood boil. For Jill and Jill's family's sake I hope she is found safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Arrest has been made. Quick police work.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ma...927-26nu7.html