+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Who has gotten pregnant after the implanon removal?

My lmp was 19/8, went for 4 days, rod removed 24/8 and now it's the 23/9 and no period and no pos pregnancy test. 5 weeks since my last period. When did you get your next period after rod removal? I did have spotting 29/8 for 2 days which was brown. If you got pregnant Straight away when did you get your positive test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't get pregnant straight away after the Implanon removal, but my cycle return to normal pretty quickly. I got pregnant about a year later. I hated the implanon though, it made me so highly strung and cranky, i was like a new person when i got it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I would of bled again straight after removal but didn't and have cramped and all sorts. Getting annoyed haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I bled for one day about 3 weeks after I got it out the about 3 weeks after that my period come and I got pg the cycle after. Hope this helps? Good luck, I had mine in for over 7 years...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I just got mine removed on 29/08 and my period started the day after, we are currently trying but my period is a little all over the place as I had a 19 day cycle but I'm hoping all will come back to normal soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My period stopped while I had it and took a few months to come back after it was removed but then I fell pregnant straight away.

I've had 2 kids after I removed it but because my periods took so long to come back last time I'm now to scared to get it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my period the whole time on the implanon wasn't regular as at times i would bleed every 14 days and dr said that would of been the time I was supposed to ovulate. It's now been 37 days since I had my period and I just want it to hurry up and return if it's going to. Usually only have a 25 day cycle. I had cramps early hours of this morning that woke me up but went away - cramps like I had with my son on implantation but off to the drs this morning