+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cravings can be so odd. I never had them with my first two but this one I could not go past the olive section in the supermarket without a massive desire and now at the end of my pregnancy I have chomped my way through a 5 kg bag of ice and still managed to put on 2 kg of weight last week! Wish I wanted maccas or something unhealthy but I want ice, chalk and the smell of petrol .........

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miah View Post
    Definitely not as bad as drinking and smoking although I do feel guilty as I am usually a complete health nut! Haha
    I make sure I eat plenty of veges Nd fruit still, but oh man I am craving sugar! I say this as I am drinking coffee.. I think I could handle junk food cravings but I definitely want to kick my coffee addiction to the curb as I don't want the caffiene to affect my baby

If it makes you feel any better, I drank about 3 cups of coffee a day when I was pregnant with DS. He turned out fine. I know that doesnt mean it WONT or DOESNT affect the baby, Im just saying, I had at least 1 cup a day and 3 a day was a common occurrence.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When I saw the title of this thread, I was imagining pregnant women craving petrol or something. A bit of take away is not the worst thing you can do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miah View Post
    Definitely not as bad as drinking and smoking although I do feel guilty as I am usually a complete health nut! Haha
    I make sure I eat plenty of veges Nd fruit still, but oh man I am craving sugar! I say this as I am drinking coffee.. I think I could handle junk food cravings but I definitely want to kick my coffee addiction to the curb as I don't want the caffiene to affect my baby
    I quit coffee cold turkey in my first trimester, oh man did I suffer withdrawals! But when I got to the second trimester I couldn't handle it anymore (I worked full time 12 hour shifts) and started having one in the morning, then I upped it to 1 in morning 1 at lunch. But never more than that. I did lots of research and as long as you don't have more than 3 a day I think it's ok!