Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Can you help - donor eggs needed in Sydney

Hi [IMG]http://members.*************.com.au/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/IMG] everyone - I am leaping in with a hello and a request!

We are a married couple wanting to share our lives with a child. We have been trying to conceive for almost 5 years and have had two miscarriages and two failed donor egg cycles so far. The disappointment and pain of these losses is huge but somehow our hearts want to keep on going.

I am 48 and DH is 43 and nothing is physically wrong with us except that we found each other too late for my biological clock. Our relationship is strong desipte the losses and stresses but we want to be more than a couple - we want to be a family! [IMG]http://members.*************.com.au/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/IMG]

I hope you can help. Please email me at stellafinlay@hotmail.com if you want to have a chat about it. I am constantly in awe of the women who hear the pain of those of us struggling with infertility and respond with such an amazing gift. Thank you. [IMG]http://members.*************.com.au/style_emoticons/default/smile1.gif[/IMG]

Stella

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello there good luck in your search for an egg donor and i will be falling your jounrey keep your chin up yuor angel will come to you take care xxxx jo-anne

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Stella

Wishing you all the best for your journey to finding a donor. I look forward to following your progress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome and support for my hopes. All the best for your journey and successful results.

I will let you know how I go.
    Stella

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile welcome!

Hi stellaf and welcome to bubhub! We have already 'met' on AED but just wanted to pop in and say hi again and wish you and DH
    all the best in realising your baby dreams!

The pain of 2 mc and 2 lost donor cycles must be so crushing for you , but you are in good hands now, with so many wonderful women thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way. We have certainly found the 2 sites really supportive and one of the reasons that keeps us going each day. We have our down days of course, like everyone else, but we try to stay positive and think about what might be just around the corner for us...

I have my for you both and wish you everything your hearts desire!

cheers, aqua

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua28 View Post
    Hi stellaf and welcome to bubhub! We have already 'met' on AED but just wanted to pop in and say hi again and wish you and DH
    all the best in realising your baby dreams!

The pain of 2 mc and 2 lost donor cycles must be so crushing for you , but you are in good hands now, with so many wonderful women thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way. We have certainly found the 2 sites really supportive and one of the reasons that keeps us going each day. We have our down days of course, like everyone else, but we try to stay positive and think about what might be just around the corner for us...

I have my for you both and wish you everything your hearts desire!

cheers, aqua
    Thanks Aqua - I am glad to have friends along this jounrey which can be somewhat lonely. Yes the losses have been hard to take and I do wonder if I am getting too old but my family feels too small and there is lots of energy in me yet! Though the Pilates class I did today killed me !LOL

How is everybody?

Stella

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi steffa i just want to say hello to you xxx jo-anne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stella, just want to wish you lots of luck in finding your donor...we found ours here on Bubhub! I'm sure there is a wonderful woman out there somewhere who will help to make you a Mum.

BTW the mods may move your ad to the "Egg Donor Needed" section...this area is more for general discussion about related and support for people cycling etc.
    Good luck!
    Babydreams xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile how are you?

hi stella, how is your journey going? Just wanted to say hello and wish you everything that will make your dreams come true, very soon I hope.

Good luck!
    aqua

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

How are you all going?

I am doing OK. Have spent some time checking in with myself about continuing given my losses. But I still want to expand my family. I have been getting fitter and losing some weight I hope! I am also taking Chinese herbs and getting rid opf ths last lot of drugs from my system. So emotionally I am a lot better. AF is very late - such a shame that this only means that my hormones are still all over the place.

have a great weekend.

Stella