+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rural Darwin
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked
    297
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfBase View Post
    No, I'm having a crappy week, all this waiting around to cycle again is doing my head in

    I hope you are doing OK and everyone else is good too
    I HATE the waiting.

    I hope you are all healthy, and coping well with everything you're facing. that all you lovely ladies get your beautiful BFP's soon.

    AFM - I saw my baby's heartbeat today, so I hope that bubba continues to grow. I hope I can start to believe that this is it, our magic emby has arrived and we can relax a little!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

    FruitBowl  (06-11-2012)

  3. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    I HATE the waiting.

    I hope you are all healthy, and coping well with everything you're facing. that all you lovely ladies get your beautiful BFP's soon.

    AFM - I saw my baby's heartbeat today, so I hope that bubba continues to grow. I hope I can start to believe that this is it, our magic emby has arrived and we can relax a little!
    I've been thinking about you Katherinelousie wondering how you're doing. Such great news on seeing that heart beat! for a trouble free pregnancy

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga  (01-11-2012)

  5. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default I hope...

    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post

    I hope that this last IUI cycle before IVF is the one..................

    I hope that everyone else gets all their wishes come true too
    I got my wish!!!!!!!! Bfp yesterday I still hope that everyone else's wishes come true too x

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga  (05-11-2012)

  7. #64
    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rural Darwin
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked
    297
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    I got my wish!!!!!!!! Bfp yesterday I still hope that everyone else's wishes come true too x
    YAY!! Fantastic news waitinghoping, so glad for you.

  8. #65
    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rural Darwin
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked
    297
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    I've been thinking about you Katherinelousie wondering how you're doing. Such great news on seeing that heart beat! for a trouble free pregnancy
    I've been wondering how you're going too, Kazzy. Hope there have been no more worries for you, and that things have been going smoothly.

  9. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    I've been wondering how you're going too, Kazzy. Hope there have been no more worries for you, and that things have been going smoothly.
    Hi Katherinelouise thanks for thinking of me i've been ok a couple of bumps along the way ( i think it's more me being so paranoid and worrying over everything, i want this to be our baby so badly ) i had a second scan last Wednesday and bubba is measuring at 9 weeks with a HB of 180 so far so good.

    I just want the 12wk mark to come and go without any problems so i can FINALLY relax!!

  10. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked
    596
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations waitinghoping!!! Hope it's a sticky one.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Any hope?
    By mummyto32012 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-10-2012, 16:47
  2. There is hope!!!
    By Me&MrMagoo in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13-06-2012, 11:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwingulerâ„¢ Play Mats and ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›